Eminem "encore"

[quote=“DjTux”]

I could do it in 3 days…if I worked long enough and wasn’t to lazy to take breaks and play some star wars battelfront heh

Prove yourselves then… your just jealous cause eminem makes more money than youll ever see. If it was that easy to make his music then why isnt there 10320305304 records out of the same kind?

Because not everyone is so simplistic with there production as Eminem is

And sure…just for the hell of it I’ll be jealous :laughing: Jealous because he gets to act like a complete fucking moron and is hailed by people like you who think his beats are some of the best beats evar!

If you can’t tell I was trying to be sarcastic with the last comments[/quote]

Like me?? i dont hail him? i just like his music and was saying that theres no way you could make a song even HALF as good as his. So why put down someones talents that you would never even come close to having"."

Guess who’s back… Shady’s back…

!!!NEWS FLASH!!!

Dr Dre composes 98% of his music. Marshall writes and sings lyrics.
Download some instrumentals of his… and you will understand how simple it is.

And i am not jealous of how much money he has… he has gone through a lot of shit in his life to get that far, i am happy with my $25,000 a year salary and non-heroin addict parents that love me. And a girlfriend who doesnt have every STD known to man. (meaning she is STD-free you dumbass)

Why wouldn’t dre just make his own cd then and make all the money if he composes it

[quote=“Ghost3x”]!!!NEWS FLASH!!!

And i am not jealous of how much money he has… he has gone through a lot of shit in his life to get that far, i am happy with my $25,000 a year salary and non-heroin addict parents that love me. And a girlfriend who doesnt have every STD known to man. (meaning she is STD-free you dumbass)[/quote]

In a earlier post you said “eminems” music is so fucking simple to make. Now your saying dre makes it all… make up your mind man… and if your happy wiht that 25000$ then cool… i just dont get why you would put down his work… like oyu said you can make it in 3 days… make one rhyme since his work is so easy… write some lyrics… and its not like he had a choice of how his parents are herion addicts, and i dont give a shit if your gf is std free “dumbass”… so yah… make ONE song wiht lyrics and a good beat and ill shut up.

[quote=“JutT”]

And i am not jealous of how much money he has… he has gone through a lot of shit in his life to get that far, i am happy with my $25,000 a year salary and non-heroin addict parents that love me. And a girlfriend who doesnt have every STD known to man. (meaning she is STD-free you dumbass)[/quote]

In a earlier post you said “eminems” music is so fucking simple to make. Now your saying dre makes it all… make up your mind man… and if your happy wiht that 25000$ then cool… i just dont get why you would put down his work… like oyu said you can make it in 3 days… make one rhyme since his work is so easy… write some lyrics… and its not like he had a choice of how his parents are herion addicts, and i dont give a shit if your gf is std free “dumbass”… so yah… make ONE song wiht lyrics and a good beat and ill shut up.[/quote]

fight emmmm

[quote=“JutT”]

In a earlier post you said “eminems” music is so fucking simple to make. Now your saying dre makes it all… make up your mind man… and if your happy wiht that 25000$ then cool… i just dont get why you would put down his work… like oyu said you can make it in 3 days… make one rhyme since his work is so easy… write some lyrics… and its not like he had a choice of how his parents are herion addicts, and i dont give a shit if your gf is std free “dumbass”… so yah… make ONE song wiht lyrics and a good beat and ill shut up.[/quote]

Ahem…just for the record JutT I said it would take 3 days to make

I make music all the time in fruityloops (tho it is not hip hop or rap), and play/backup-vocals in a local punk band.

As for a fight with em. im all up for it.

What’s your band called?

I wonder if you’re as good as Eso. :wink:

ok first thing is first. I hate rap more than anything else on earth, it has went from extremely inventive in the 1990 and 80s, Run DMC, LL Cool J, Grandmaster Flash, and christ, even Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff. Everysong was well written, and didn’t base it self on one chorus with a 909 in the backround. I.E Tip Drill by Nelly. And most rap is like that these days. Talking about bitches bluts and 40s every goddamn song, like we don’t know what that stuff is. But to say that Dr.Dre and Em are not talented isn’t right, at not in any sense fact. Ghost to say that you replicate the music with fruity loops is kinda true, its a bass beat, with some samples. But your forgeting that hip hop and rap, techno, electronic music, and christ, even some metal is based on that principle. The hard part, is WRITING an inventive catch song, that sells well to the public. Em does this quite well as you can see by him being the top selling rap artist for 3 years straight, although i don’t agree with all of his songs, alot of them are well written accounts of what his or someone else life is or was.

Here’s a little message to anyone who’s hatin’ on Eminem: give it a rest. Alright, we know, u totally h8 rap. But some people do like Eminem. And Eminem went through alot to get where he’s at. I’m happy for him, and you all should be, too. “Desire for your brother what you desire for yourself.”

PS: I don’t like Eminem’s music all that much, myself. He does have a few good tunes, though. And you couldn’t bust mad sick rhymes like he can, and you know it.

[quote=“Ghost3x”]I make music all the time in fruityloops (tho it is not hip hop or rap), and play/backup-vocals in a local punk band.

As for a fight with em. im all up for it.[/quote]

a fight with me?

[quote=“JutT”]

[quote=“Ghost3x”]I make music all the time in fruityloops (tho it is not hip hop or rap), and play/backup-vocals in a local punk band.

As for a fight with em. im all up for it.[/quote]

a fight with me?[/quote]

Jutt dude… you gotta read. As for a fight with em. as in Eminem… he misinterpreted me, cause I said fight em… as I was saying Fight him… you know.

As for Ricardo’s message, very truthful, I love people who can hate something but still have respect for it. It’s kind of like me and working at retail stores, I hate it but I respect the hard work of it.

haha i didnt know what he was saying.

anyone see the video? pretty controversial shit going down.

To the “older” person that I am, eminem isn’t that appealing. But you got to give him credit for his lyrics. Yes they may shock, but they are not trivial. As for the music, well it’s rap and rap is meant to have rythm, not complex note arrangements. You want the latter, try Mozart or Vivaldi.
I watched 8 mile last year and was totally amazed by this guy’s acting ability. He is no DeNiro but man, for a first effort, he was good.

yea i was also amazed at how he could act… I guess it’s all that fakeness he has to put on all the time.

Bands name is emo holocaust. Mainly just play for fun in our basements.

If any1 want Eminem’s new song “MOSH” juss AIM and I’ll hook u up. :laughing:

upload it so we can download it brother!