Debate Club

the Vanderhoof store had like one or two of each donut last nite, no long johns, only 1/2 as many kinds as they used to. And i’m a jerk, i get the donuts and walk across the street for town pantry coffee.
But I must say they’re better than the old bakery in town. It was a bakery in the day and a chinese takeout at nite. I swear the apple fritters tasted like egg rolls…yuck.

Moses brings down the 10 condiments:

#1 Ketchup
#2 French’s mustard
#3 HP sauce
#5 Sambal Oelek
#6 LA Risorante Salsa
#7 Kraft Barf [sandwich spread]
#8 Hoi Sin sauce
#9 Spicy plum sauce for nuggets, egg rolls
#10 Wasabi

1 - Ketchup
2 - Ranch dressing
3 - Mayo
4 - Adams Peanut Butter
5 - French’s mustard
6 - Honey Mustard
7 - salsa
8 - tabasco sauce
9 - bbq sauce
10 - hotdog relish

[quote]smartass

Posted: Monday, Mon May 03, 2004 6:
1 - Ketchup
2 - Ranch dressing
3 - Mayo
4 - Adams Peanut Butter[/quote]

peanut butter isn’t a condiment. it’s a basic food group!

oh wait, i make it into a condiment all the time… schezwuan & thai stuff

I wonder if it follows that chilies and garlic are also condiments, as we use them in both of the above kinds of meals. The hotter and spicier the food, the better!!

fuck yea they are

and after thinking about it, there is one condiment that owns all, for all purposes:

asian family thai hot chili sauce

rice, halibut, potatoes, stir fry, ichiban, soup, bread, sandwiches, eggs, tacos, all meats, green beans… it goes WICKED on all of them. when i have the luxury i try to eat foods that can convey as much of the sauce as it can into my face. YUM.

gotta love the internet for gems like this:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=mcdeal&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Alpine Scrub, have you ever eaten Kimchi?

i hope not. I was gonna hit on Kimchi !

ha.

yep… though only the kimchi that comes in the bowls that you can use as hats after.

Lunchtime: toasted peanut butter and anchovies ****. the peanut butter, cheez whiz and andchovies only **

Barf.

Wow, twice in one day I’m agreeing with WonderMike.

No offense but thats pretty disgusting…oh yeah and I agree with wondermike also

had to be dared to try it. i was surprised myself, it’s actually…GLURK…
GLURKK…my heart…AAAAKKKK!

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]had to be dared to try it. i was surprised myself, it’s actually…GLURK…
GLURKK…my heart…AAAAKKKK![/quote]

My father’s favourite sandwich is velveeta cheese and corn syrup. Try that if you are really bored. Gross!!

makes me think of that old anti-smoking ad where they squeeze the goop out of the heart vein…mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

it’s the secret Big Mac sauce. and tartar sauce is scraped off whale’s teeth

You should try eating raspberry jam and cheese whiz sammiches… they are especially good toasted.

alotta people think its wierd i put ketchup on my french toast…
but its the newfoundland way!

It’s peanut butter and bacon for me … yum!

PRSS has a debate club in effect already, im not sure but i think it has been running since the beginning of the year.

Great, with luck we can start one at chss, even informally would be cool or in combination with a school 'on-line" newspaper.