Dead body found near Cow Bay

My sincerest condolences to the family grieving the loss of this young lady - such a tragedy. 

I have a daughter myself and I just couldn’t imagine, to young and too sad, RIP.

No Man is an Island

No man is an island, entire of itself
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main
if a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were,
as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were
any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls
it tolls for thee.

– John Donne

Probably more suited for the passing of a man ? but whatever

how about this …If you think you hear a cry for help it could be family or a stranger,take the time for them or inform some body if you can, It’s not allways possible but a kind gesture or a safe ride home will save  a life.And for Christ sakes if you see kids drinking report it to the cops  maybe they can save a kid?                                                                                               

I have no idea where you are going with this but please remember the old saying it takes a village or a community to raise a child. So the next time you see someone running alcohol for a youth or youths call that in or give heads up to the management. I have no idea what went down with this poor child but one is too many, I have to say it once more our system failed her somewhere. Lets just watch out for our future resources a little better even when our White Color crime in Victoria keeps chopping it all up.

that’s exactly where I was going with it, I have loss that could have been prevented so I try

My condolences to the family on their loss. Sad at any age but more do when so very young.

[quote=“Justin Case”]
I have no idea what went down with this poor child but one is too many, I have to say it once more our system failed her somewhere. Lets just watch out for our future resources a little better even when our White Color crime in Victoria keeps chopping it all up.[/quote]

Isn’t this just assuming facts to suit your personal agenda? This is a sad event, but one that we know few facts about. This person could have just been climbing on some rocks and slipped, for all we know.

My condolences to the family.

Very sad when I was told about this, my deepest sympathy to the Mclean family.

Update now online. Death being treated as suspicious and the RCMP have now released the girl’s name.

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/the … 83534.html

My condolences to the family, your child was a kind and thought full soul. When my daughter transfered to her elementary school in grade three she was the first to make her feel welcome, and they remained friends. My daughter was deeply hurt when I had delivered this very sad news as I imagine all of the people who had the wonderful opportunity to be acquainted with your child. She will be sadly missed and never forgotten. God be with you in your time of healing and always. 

Poor girl,        if only the friends she was with were there to help her

She was a close friend of my sister’s and they went to school together .

I feel real bad , I knew her dad who passed away a year ago,  she was going through some tough times as any would say very unfortunate it had to end this way, 

may god be with you

go ahead  and say what you mean! seams like you got something else to say ? why hold back?

any new updates on Emma? I hope they have some sort of leads