Dead body found near Cow Bay

Where’d I hear what?

never mind you were talking about the last girl  i see i see

To the immediate family of this child so young I offer my condolences and also to the community for we have lost another one of our future resources. Let her rest in peace and not lost in rumors. People who know me, yes I am saddened once again. Our system has failed another child.

I do know you…And I know you will be saddened.

Good post MM…

My condolence to the family

I wish we could prevent this kind of stuff from happening

This is terrible news indeed.  My condolences to the family during this difficult time.

I know who the girl was. She was my friend  :frowning:

Condolences go out to the Mclean family on your sudden loss…our hearts and prayers are with you

What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.

Our hearts go out to the family

I think everyone needs to talk to there kids,until they find out
what happend,may god be with this family at this time.

What more proof do you need that there is no God!?

That was a nice read.

omg thats just sad that something like this would happen in a small town </3 Condolences go out to the Mclean family prayers are with you

My thoughts and prayers go out to the McLean family , I have known them for over 30 Years , Condolences to the entire family .

its sick how you people think that all teenagers around the ages of 13-18 are all crazy party animals who all drink their brains out or get high all the time, the girl who died happened to be one of my friends… and people waste their lives sitting on a computer and blog about it all day get a life  and Have Some Respect no one knows right now how she died so stop jumping to conclusions it could have been anything we wont know for awhile so stop intill you really find out what happened and not make it seem like she was some drunk and high rebelious teenager,

Stereotypes happen. You need to learn to deal with it. People are stereotyped based off of the actions of a smaller group of their peers. But you are stereotyping too. Calling us out as people that sit and blog all day… lashing out like that does nothing to help your situation hsr14.

Is it tragic that someone has passed away? Absolutely. I was quite disappointed to hear the news myself.

Is this a forum that likes to speculate about events that happen in - for the most part - our town (I know a few people don’t actually live here)? Absolutely. I believe we have a nickname for our town that represents that kind of unfounded speculation.

Some people are arrogant and can’t control what they say, its true, and unfortunate. But coming here with your pants, or panties in a knot isn’t the way to go about it. (Especially for your first post)

We have very good moderators who deal with the “not quite fit for real life” posts that some people are notorious for. Just be patient and chances are, the topic will be cleansed of those kinds of posts.

Very sorry for your loss hsr14 and I apologize for those on this site for their lack of sensitivity but the majority of us are kind and compassionate and we are sincerely saddened by the loss of this young girl.  I am also acquainted with the family and offer my deepest condolences.  Take care of yourself, your friends and stay strong.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.  I hope you find strength and comfort together.  

Don’t take what people say on these boards to heart.  Circumstances are irrelevant, it’s a terrible loss and tragedy.  

Folks, please respect the pain that the family is now enduring.  Please do not speculate about the circumstances of this terrible event, or speak ill of this poor soul.

RIP to the this poor girl, and my deepest condolences to the Mclean Family.

I’m very sorry for your loss.