Data Boy on the move

Like the Phoenix I have arisen from the ashes of my former self. Dusting off the memories of old, I start anew. This sacrifice comes at a price that only I can bear.  (no post no karma)With that I’m ready to soar to new heights.  I am everyone and everything; I hear it all, I see it all. I’m in all the right places in all the right times.
Astrothug Richard Langley were deleted and  may be gone. But from them I arisen, Like the phoenix I have come back and with that I rename this day Monday Nov 05, 2007 as Black Monday. 
The telling of my time has come and you all shall reap my wraith!!!

Or if you like in a fit of metal anguish I deleted my account…    :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well you see… theyre all deleted now  :unamused:

… cliffs?

[quote=“hitest”]
Heh-heh, jesus is just messing with your mind; he’s a good writer.[/quote]

You clearly have very low standards.

Welcome back, astrothug. :smile:

thanks my man, its good too be back, its like family, every once in awhile, you get sick of them  but you always come back… :smiley:

[quote=“poolboy”]
Thus ends what is almost certainly going to be in the running for “Most Pointless Thread” award 2007.[/quote]

We should be so lucky! If only there were some way to harness the energy that we all put into pointless threads - Rupert could be an energy exporter par excellence!