Data Boy on the move

Hmmm…I guess you will be expecting a visit from the mayor?  To see why your cancelling your visit to the city of Rainbbows…
Keep your money in terrace …just like so many rupertites do…

ooohh…
ill remember that next time i need to relieve stress.

but seriously… first we are applauding rob for his signs… next we are bashing him for moving when he says he owns the building… some of you must own houses should i yell at you if you decide to move?

who cares?  :unamused:  maybe he wants a change of scenery… like the mayor dancing nude in his office :unamused:

Was that a relative that cancelled their visit here because of a picture on the Internet? :smiley:

I dont live in terrace…

Yes he does own the building he is/was in , he first was going to buy the Imperial Palace building but it would have cost to much to fix, and I have had no problems with him either

Time to put this baby to bed.

Rob did not own the building his mommy did, and she helped Rob keep the business afloat for some time, Mommy dearest cut the purse strings and it’s up to Rob to keep his business afloat.  All this talk about who owns the building is stupid. Why would rob sell the building just so he could rent somewhere else?
Also good luck Rob with the new place…

Hey who’s bashing, merely making a comment when I heard he was moving to near teddy’s because I thought he owned the building he was in, I didnt say anything about not liking them or about their quality of work, nobody did, you guys jump to defend something that didnt happen. I just said he must have bullshit me as he told me directly that he bought it, not his mom, he bought it. I  heard the rumour about his mom years ago but have given him the benifit of the doubt until I heard about the move, you guys need to reread my post, I stated it there.
  Personally I find it somewhat insulting to be lied to by my friends, it says alot about them, especially when its such an irrelevant subject, whats the point of chatting if your mate is just bullshitting you? If you were to be over visiting and asked me if I owned or rented my house, if we were decent friends you would expect I would tell you the truth wouldnt you? What would you think if I told you, and everyone else that I owned it but later find out I rent it and lied to you when you asked me? What if you didnt even ask, I just offered that info, I was bragging to you, when you found out the truth you might think a bit differently about me yeah?
    In real life if you ask me I would tell ya the truth, I rent it, because I value my friends and I value what they think about me, I would rather they know me for who I really am so our friendship and conversations are genuine, there are lots of things I wish I was more successful at, and lots I am ashamed of, but I dont lie about them I work at improving them. I could care a less if he owned the building or not, and think no more or less of him either way, but being lied to by a friend I do.

Good post Chris…
My point exactly…Its not a bash rob post.  Itsa hmmm…I thought he said this…kinda post.

it sounded like some of you were.

and if someone lied to me about somthing so silly and pointless i really wouldnt care.
take people for what they are.  so a friend says he owns somthing he doesnt and later i find out that he lied. well now i know what kind of person he is and maybe he really might not be that close of a friend.
its happened to me a few times. i just shrug it off because if they want to act like theyre better than everyone else then i know what kind of a person they really are! and in the long run it effects them not me.

My point exactly.

the Building is owned by a holding Company. I own a part of it. DataBoy itself was paying $500 a week to pay down the loan of the building. There was no lottery or free ride. If anybody knows my mother they would know better. The reason for the move is: we bought the building when prices were good and now its time to sell. The store front is way to big. I know alot of sales go to place like NCIX. (they sell things near of below my cost in many cases) Some of my staff have got their stuff from them. The move made sence because of the smaller store front and cheap rent. I paid $6000 in taxes this year for the building and the rent is close to that for the year, taxes in. (Its like getting free rent) If you think by selling the building means I don’t have a say or own it. This isn’t true. I’m a small business in a town where thing still aren’t great. I do my best.  The real estate 
market is good though. Loaded Stores will be moving into the Store. Bushing Me also bushes my store and makes it hard to pay my stuff. So if you have a problem with me, get the true from me the person holding the papers not someone trying to think they know better. Once again I thing this post site is great but please get the truth before damaging someone.

Signed Rob  (The Old Guy)

TOUCHE  there    old guy

Thus ends what is almost certainly going to be in the running for “Most Pointless Thread” award 2007.

i disagree…

theres more pointless threads out there…

Im sure the move will be good for Rob and his crew, Good luck and cant wait too see the new digs.

why do you has only 2 posts?

and 2 karmas

I said “in the running” - Gawd, read the post!

Anyway . . . which one would you nominate?

MiG, we really do need a grammar and spell checker for HTMF!

Heh-heh, jesus is just messing with your mind; he’s a good writer.  The Lord moves in mysterious ways.