Csi

Jeesus why does CSI: Miami have to suck so badly? CSI: not Miami rocks, though.

Is wrong that I kinda dig John Denver?

http://www.ilovebacon.com/100803/ernie.jpg

Its quite simple

although the idea of both shows is the same and have the same producer
Csi seems to have more focus on the team itself, for example, the problem with Grissom’s hearing and Warrick’s gambeling problem. and they always seem to include a bit of comedy in each episode. as well Csi looks a bit more realistic and the casting is way better
i mean all you have to do is ccompare the sets they built for the crime labs for and example. the lab in miami seems to be larger than life, it looks like it was built for show more than anything
but the main thig that i hate about Miami is David Caruso the actor who plays Horatio. not quite sure why, i just hate him
and the last thing is that he is always driving a hummer (is he compensating for something)?

i dont know that is just my opinion
what do you guys have to say

another subliminal message type thing in a childrens show…

Yeah, CSI is a cool show. Also, Jesus only spelt his name with one e, if I remember correctly.

Did anyone watch CSI:miami on monday that was the sickest thing i have ever seen… i had the worst dreams about that maggots yicky!!!

Yep, it’s wrong. Disturbing, really.

Could be worse. John Denver is a good guy.

Lloyd Christmas: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
Harry Dunne: I was thinking the same thing.
Lloyd Christmas: That John Denver is full of shit, man.

A couple of friends of mine are obsessed with that movie. They can (no joke here) recite the entire script from memory. And they do it exactly the same, to the letter. If one of them screws up a single word, the other one will harrass him for days, or possibly weeks. Well, maybe not that long.

The point I’m trying to make here is: Jim Carrey is a funny guy.

[quote=“WonderMike”]A couple of friends of mine are obsessed with that movie. They can (no joke here) recite the entire script from memory. And they do it exactly the same, to the letter. If one of them screws up a single word, the other one will harrass him for days, or possibly weeks. Well, maybe not that long.

The point I’m trying to make here is: Jim Carrey is a funny guy.[/quote]

Just be happy that your friends are not obsessed with you!

Eh, CSI aint all that bad. Good drama. I havent seen CSI:Miami very much. Sounds a lot like the regular CSI :confused:

Excpet in Miami :wink:

[quote=“burnanddie”]Eh, CSI aint all that bad. Good drama. I havent seen CSI:Miami very much. Sounds a lot like the regular CSI :confused:

Excpet in Miami :wink:[/quote]

Quit sticking to the topic. I believe we were discussing, “Dumb and Dumber.”

The sound of music is a good family holiday movie.

You just can’t beat the original. Dumb and Dumberer, wont watch it. Why bother, it cant possibly be as good. Not that the first was great by any means. Personally, I love the orginial recipe KFC, CSI, and also Without a trace. That is a good show. I dont even watch much TV, but that is worth my time.

Didnt think this would be my first post in this forum, WOW what an odd topid to start on. Howdy, mark here. my wife picks the names, DONT LAUGH!@!@

oh, and ernie and john denver were butt buddies, I do believe. Just wanted to add that bit of trivia.

Country roads, take me home!

Sometimes I feel like John Denver was one of the Carpenters.

actually “Jesus”'s name was Yessue with two es rendered in english. However they where all writing in Hebrew at the time so it’s a moot point. :unamused: