Csi

A girl I know tried today to convince me that the solar system, other than the earth, the moon, and the sun, don’t exist.

My first post. Go easy on me … or not … :smiley: I like CSI original couldn’t get into the Miami one. Haven’t seen Dumb and Dumber (yet) but I like Jim Carrey. Sound Of Music is good cheese sometimes. Didn’t like Ernie as a child- I was a Bert fan. :open_mouth: John Denver … ehh … he’s dead yes? No disrespect intended, just confirming.
Hey what if that chick is right about the solar system?? OMG! We’ve all been had!!! LMFAO!!! :laughing: It’s good to question stuff sure but her theory is just a lil over the top. :unamused: :smile: I read a quote once that was something along the lines of “why do we believe it when we are told there are (??? some insane number) stars in the universe yet when confronted with a wet paint sign we must touch to see for ourselves?” I chuckled at the notion. :laughing:
If you’re gonna throw stuff at me please don’t spill my coffee :wink: ! Thanks. :smile: I’m a woman btw if that wasn’t already blatantly obvious. :smile:

Holy shit.

Okay, what the fucking fuck was that?

Caffeine. Among other things. :unamused:

cackle?

fruit cakle.

yeah csi miami sucks ass but the other one is gooood… i heart the black guy hes so fucking hawttt

Funny thing is, my old lady was just giving me the rundown on why CSI Miami sucks, but CSI Las Vegas is cool.

I’ve never really watched either, but the conversation got me started on an interesting quest: Miami Vice seasons on DVD.

Unfortunately, unavailable at this time (although they’re allegedly working on it, but because popular music was such a huge part of the show, they’re having a hard time getting authorization to use all of the original music).

The people on CSI Las Vegas actually make mistakes, they’re not “know-it-alls”, and all have areas of expertise. Often, you’ll hear them say “I have no idea what this substance is” and they run off to do tests all day.

They often do experiments to test their theories. They’re scientists.

CSI Miami people all experts in every field. They never make mistakes, they always run around pointing their guns at people, you must respect their authoritay. Caruso is just so annoying when he talks to people.

But does he wear a white suit with no shirt and loafers without socks?

Remember the “Miami Device”? It was an electric razor that would leave just enough stubble so that you looked like a Miami Vice guy.

Actually I find that stubble substancially attractive

[quote=“MiG”]The people on CSI Las Vegas actually make mistakes, they’re not “know-it-alls”, and all have areas of expertise. Often, you’ll hear them say “I have no idea what this substance is” and they run off to do tests all day.

They often do experiments to test their theories. They’re scientists.

CSI Miami people all experts in every field. They never make mistakes, they always run around pointing their guns at people, you must respect their authoritay. Caruso is just so annoying when he talks to people.[/quote]

Yeah and whats with him driving around in a HUMMER. i find it hard to believe that the real Miami CSI could afford something like that

Maybe he comes from money, and its his Hummer.

i remember that show miami vice it was kewl