Costco & Winners in Terrace Rumour

Another sunny weekend and another weekend where half of Rupert was in Terrace shopping and dinning…

Again I love the updates in the mall…

Yes Walmart will price match if it is the same item(READ THE SIGN WHEN YOU WALK IN). You know why Walmart looks like it does. All the lazy and dirty people in this town that just destroy the clothing section and several other sections and do not put anything back where it belongs. I have walked through several times and have found dairy and frozen stuff all around the store. It is lazy people that just put the stuff they don’t want just anywhere. I heard that this Walmart employ’s over 60 people so we should be happy that they have set up shop here. PS: If you don’t like the way Walmart looks or how it is run easy just don’t go in there.

[quote=“Speedy”][/quote]

Yes Walmart will price match if it is the same item(READ THE SIGN WHEN YOU WALK IN DUMBASS). You know why Walmart looks like it does. All the lazy and dirty people in this town that just destroy the clothing section and several other sections and do not put anything back where it belongs. I have walked through several times and have found dairy and frozen stuff all around the store. It is lazy people that just put the stuff they don’t want just anywhere. I heard that this Walmart employ’s over 60 people so we should be happy that they have set up shop here. PS: If you don’t like the way Walmart looks or how it is run easy just don’t go in there.
Well "Speedy’, since you quoted me , I have to assume I am the “dumbass” you are referring to? I am not that and if you had read any of my previous posts regarding price matching, I asked the cashier and the “manager or possibly assistant” and they knew nothing of it. I didn’t pursue the matter, wasn’t worth it. And you are right, if we don’t like it, don’t go in and I don’t very often unless I need catfood and it is convenient. So this dumbass will sign off now and thanks for your input !

Cody Bear: i am glad this ‘dumbass’ here is leaving June 15th … Walmart here is like you say a cat food store, thats all I buy there now…
Zallers was ripped apart by lazy idiots that made the store a mess and now the same holds true for Walmart… Rupert is unique in having so many people that destroy things for everyone.
Terrace will always be retail for the North West…