Contamination Threat

so they are just deploying troops not declaring war how tricky of them…
either way bush is a moron.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/idiots/idiot7.gif

lucky you dont have one then isnt it.

Wasn’t there a bill proposed that would allow Bush to, under certain circumstances, declare war by him self?

If I were right, this would have been a few months ago now.

Bush always looks like a monkey, but he can’t be all that stupid as to be where he is today, he had to have the backing of many people before the American public even voted him in. Maybe Bush isn’t an effective president, can’t speak English very well, and always seems to be push war for who know what reason, but idiot, I think not.

Don’t mistake me for a Bush supporter, cause I’m not. I miss Clinton, the Teflon president. I figure Bin Laden probably waited until he was out of office to attack the world trade. Bin laden is trying very hard to paint Americans as evil; how can you impose this image when Clinton was promoting peace at every turn.

[quote] Hey man I have a few friends in the states myself, but you have to admit that George W. Bush is a faggot who doesn’t know anything else to do other than blow shit up. I’m not saying let these other countries walk on them but wow! I have to say that he’s made some poor decisions.

In conclusion I say sure respect your freinds / family in the united states, but if you respect the president and america alone than become an american citizen if you love the country so much. [/quote]

You think he’s a faggot who makes poor decisions hey? Well, he’s more than you’ll ever be, and he’s made better decisions then you could ever hope to make. Sometimes decisions seem unjust, but it’s the lesser of the two evils. You just have an extremely limited view, sitting back here in Canada, eh.

And I never said I respect the States of the President alone, where did I say that? Huh? What my overall intent was to point out that by sitting here and pointing our finger at the states and condeming them for their bad decisions you’re also being extremely ignorant of the facts around us. Look around you. Man, you think that we’re that much better hey? You think that our leaders are that much better? What I’m saying is we, as people, are all pretty much equal. It’s morons like you, and mrj who sit around and call down other people because of Government decisions, that they really have no affect in, that bring down Canada.

I like Canadians, and I like Americans. I don’t have some patriotic favoritism just because it’s my country. We may stay out of the violence, but if it wasn’t for the US standing up for the world to protect them from things such as terrorism then we’d all live in some sort of tyranny. The states are pretty much our backbone, we don’t stand up for ourselves, we just sit around and ‘peace keep’. What’s peace keeping? Does appearing ‘peaceful’ make it so terrorists don’t hate us? Give your head a shake. Of course not. They don’t hate us because of things like that, the reason they didn’t bomb us is only because we are so insignificant. But don’t worry, we still are a target. So… Put down Bush all you want, sure that’s the way of Canadians I guess.

I’m tired of trying to explain this. It’s obvious our leader made a bad decision too. He hasn’t put enough funding into the education system, thusfore we’re producing idiots like you.

Jorgy Boy is just doin’ what his old man was doin’ back when he was runnin’ the show… cept GW did Blow… and ain’t been on the Simpsons show…

What has bush done for the US? wow protected it from terrorists? i think not…
If anything his little wars are going to bring more attacks to the US and possibly canada if our dumbass leader decides to join them. Hey i guess there is nothing like war to boost the economy so go bin laden or bush or whichever your choice of terrorist is.

Terrorists his father armed and trained.

haha and funded… indirecttly but still.

bush reminds me of a christmas elf, that was banish from the mother land, russia and immigrated to the U.S of A and ran for president and made it, now he seeks revenge on his comrades, this whole isreal thing is just a false plan, he will change all the coordinates of heatseakers nuclear warfare missles etc, to hit smack dab on a unexpecting russian town, muah

I like how in the past, America would declare war on: Germany, Japan, Canada, whathaveyou.

Nowadays, they declare war on: drugs, terrorism.

Indirectly? No, the USA directly gave Al-Queda money. They directly gave them weapons, training, missiles. There’s no indirectly about it. And it was on Bush Senior’s watch.

The sad thing is that America was founded by men of principle. Up until Korea, what America did was the right thing. They would take the tough decisions and stand up for principles and ideas that the rest of the world couldn’t or wouldn’t take up.

The American campaigns in the Mediteranean, and those in World War I and II were principled fights. They were on the side of freedom. Period.

America seems to have forgotten that, and is no longer led by men of principle. That doesn’t mean that there are no principled men left in the Excited States of America, it’s just that they cannot or will not play the political game that would bring them to power. McCain or somebody like him should be President. Somebody who took the hard choices in life because they were the right ones.

Here, read what Winston Churchill wrote about the duty and responsibility of the United States. This is a great read if you have time:

winstonchurchill.org/ffhprice.htm

“The Price of Greatness is Responsibility”

Really, the USA is a great place, which until recently was led by very great men. That is no longer the case.

Now it is run by a person who didn’t win an election. It is run by the son of the former president, son of the head of the secret police. Brother of the governor of a state that decided he would be president. Sorry, to compare The Shrub to the great American presidents is insulting to America.

I was not aware of them directly giving them money i knew partially about the weapons and training however i was more referring to all the oil money going to iraq and other arab nations.

“We will fight them in the hills, and on the streets. We will never surrender!” -Kurt Cobain

Who do you think armed the muslims in Afghanistan in the 80s?

But back then, they were NOT supporting the Afghanis.

They WERE fighting Communism.

[quote=“Eso”]But back then, they were NOT supporting the Afghanis.

They WERE fighting Communism.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s called Blowback.

A buddy of mine has this anti-American textbook called Blowback, I wanted to read it, but he went home for Christmas.

Is that when GW sneezes?