City of prince rupert and first nations on the wrong path

[quote=“ajaye46”]no pipeline

no tankers

no jobs

you fools.[/quote]

you are as big an idiot as every one says! there’s plenty of great ETHICAL jobs in our region… and the one thing that tankers and that shit ass pipeline will do is put at risk the breadbasket of this region… if you ever manage to pull your head out of your ass and wake up to the fact that you are being spoon fed a bunch of bullshit so China get get their dirty oil… let me know…

If You support the pipeline, please slap yourself. Did not work? Repeat as necessary. I’d be happy to do it for you!

I watched the movie that herbie_poopnecker spoke of, and I cant help to think of how, as people of the north coast, can we stop this from happening in our region. It seems obvious to me that although we can protest from behind our computer screens and protest in the streets, Enbridge is going to get what they want. It is my opinion that if the canadian resource has to leave the country, make it go south and through a US port. This brings up another point on how the US government put a delay on the keystone pipeline to texas because of potential ground water contamination in the case of a leak. Seems kind of funny that the US government is willing to recognize the risks but the Canadian government is willing to put them aside. So once again I ask. How do we stop the pipeline from coming to fruition? With a conservative majority government it seems that we will be forced to accept it.

[quote=“ajaye46”]It dosnt matter what you think or that matter anyone thinks its going to happen china will get its
oil period!!![/quote]

[quote=“ajaye46”]enbridge will bring the jobs and the northcoast will be floating in cash.The first nations will be so wealthy
they wont know were to spend there money,i say bring on the oil open the taps.[/quote]

need I say more

The only jobs that it will bring to Rupert is when they are looking for people to help clean up an oil spill.

Though I was no fan of Maggie Thatcher, she did understand some things much better than Harper.

She said, “You don’t sell the silverware to buy groceries.”

Harper is selling the silverware to make himself look good.

So true what you say Soggy , he will just keep running like a wild dog till he has taken blood from every Canadian . He will be in bed with the Republicans in the next while . There is so much to say about him but one must be careful VIC is not watching or reading too much. I spoke with a relative in Calgary where Harper is from and she was telling me how the man is hated . Maybe he is hoping to get an office beside Gordo Campbell after he is finished screwing the Canadian people.

theprovince.com/business/Tra … story.html

Nice young man who needs a good paying job,bring on the oil enbridge and we will give you the work force
jobs jobs jobs!!!

[quote=“ajaye46”]Nice young man who needs a good paying job,bring on the oil enbridge and we will give you the work force
jobs jobs jobs!!![/quote]

Jobs jobs jobs? oily periods? shut the fuck up retard there are no jobs just oily periods that bleed all over the landscape for years to come.

[quote=“ajaye46”]Nice young man who needs a good paying job,bring on the oil enbridge and we will give you the work force
jobs jobs jobs!!![/quote]

So Lee Brain took all the time putting together a 20 minute speech, in which half of that dedicated to explaining how the oil industry destroyed the lives and future generations of your Indian compatriots, and all you think is jobs and money?

Just makes me think how much of a lazy idiot you are, stupid.