City of prince rupert and first nations on the wrong path

[quote=“stipsy”]NO PIPELINE!!!
NO OIL TANKERS!!!
NO PROBLEM!!!

AJAYE take your friends advice and go home. all you naysayers that say its gonna happen anyways whether we like it or not??? go ahead roll over and let the bullies continue to kick sand in your face…we need to stand together with our heads held high!!! i say NO to enbridge!!![/quote]

HERE, HERE!

no pipeline

no tankers

no jobs

you fools.

lets support a save long lasting growth for our kids and the wealth that it will bring for all.

I would really appreciate it if you would stop creating new topics about the pipeline; you’re spamming the forum. Please add comments to this thread. Thank you.

Dead Ahead: the Exxon Valdez is running on HBO this weekend, I’d advise pipeline supporters to watch what just one spill can do. It’s also a scenario of exactly how the ass covering would work.

And accidents DO happen. Ferries never sink in civilized countries, do they? We saw how that perception went.

[quote=“ajaye46”]The city needs to get behind enbridge and give it there 100% approvel,if we are going to welcome the port expansion
who is our main buyer china if china whats there oil we need to be on there side,and if we want jobs in our city we better
start thinking about who is going to be the country that will have the money to buy our resourses.The first nations are
in no position to say we dont need the jobs the unemployment and the high poverty rate will speak for it self china is
buying there wood and bringing them income i think they better think twice before going against there bread and butter.
China will own alberta at the rate they are investing in the oilsands and our prime minister knows better not to get on
the wrong side of them because they are a power house and they will get what they want.[/quote]

I can usually tolerate the crap that you spew on this site, some of it is actually quite funny, but you acting like you know what is right or in the best interest of First Nations is bullshit. Kindly shut the f#$k up and keep you ignorant comments to yourself.

Why the fuck is this being made a first nations issue? That is a mistake that will lead to the pipeline being built. This is an issue for everyone in the north and its extremely stupid IMO to make this a battle between natives and the government and is playing right into enbridges hand. Theyve already brought out the propaganda about foreign militant environmentalists do you think they wont do their damndest to portray native groups in the same light? They are already doing it. Native leaders all should be relaying the message that not only is it potentially disasterous to them but the rest of northern british Columbia as well or be discredited as a vocal minority bunch of money hungry militant native groups. This is not a native issue the majority of british Columbians are against this disaster.

Don’t let them divide and conquer. It’s not a First Nations issue – it’s a Northern BC issue.

It dosnt matter what you think or that matter anyone thinks its going to happen china will get its
oil period!!!

That sure gives the term “menstruation” a whole new meaning!

Still spamming again ajaye?

Somebody should throw the ban hammer on you.

[quote=“ajaye46”]It dosnt matter what you think or that matter anyone thinks its going to happen china will get its
oil period!!![/quote]

Dude… if your periods are oily you should probably see a doctor. I’m not an expert or anything but I do have a wife.

[quote=“jesus”]

[quote=“ajaye46”]It dosnt matter what you think or that matter anyone thinks its going to happen china will get its
oil period!!![/quote]

Dude… if your periods are oily you should probably see a doctor. I’m not an expert or anything but I do have a wife.[/quote]

Jesus did say in a previous post that punctuation is for pussies.

Had a gf once who’s name was Sunny.
Often got a laugh out of the weather reports.
Sunny with cloudy periods.

A moderator should change the title of this to the ajaye46’s menstruation thread.

FTFY

I was very impressed with chief atleo he talks to the point and is very careful on how he speaks,just like
the great leaders like ghandi and obama,the people of the first nations from all over canda should be very
proud of there leader,he says it so nicely when he told peter mansbridge cbc my people are not looking for
hand outs we are looking for a fair chance to rise up and given the opportunitys that everyone in canada deserve
not just first nations but all that make this country a multi cuturural make up of people from all over the world.
our people do not want to stop the large companys to build there projects we look to them do give our people
a chance to grow and provide for there familys and make a good living.My hat goes out to him i beleive chief
atleo will become one of the great leaders in our countrys historey.

This is how I read your big wall of text, except your big wall of spam doesn’t make sense.

Pretty sure this belongs in the menstruation thread.

oil period!!![/quote]

I’ve merged all of your oil topics into this thread; please put oil pipeline comments in this thread. Thank you.