City of prince rupert and first nations on the wrong path

The city needs to get behind enbridge and give it there 100% approvel,if we are going to welcome the port expansion
who is our main buyer china if china whats there oil we need to be on there side,and if we want jobs in our city we better
start thinking about who is going to be the country that will have the money to buy our resourses.The first nations are
in no position to say we dont need the jobs the unemployment and the high poverty rate will speak for it self china is
buying there wood and bringing them income i think they better think twice before going against there bread and butter.
China will own alberta at the rate they are investing in the oilsands and our prime minister knows better not to get on
the wrong side of them because they are a power house and they will get what they want.

Please go back to Inida and take your wall of text with you.

[quote=“ajaye46”]The city needs to get behind enbridge and give it there 100% approvel,if we are going to welcome the port expansion
who is our main buyer china if china whats there oil we need to be on there side,and if we want jobs in our city we better
start thinking about who is going to be the country that will have the money to buy our resourses.The first nations are
in no position to say we dont need the jobs the unemployment and the high poverty rate will speak for it self china is
buying there wood and bringing them income i think they better think twice before going against there bread and butter.
China will own alberta at the rate they are investing in the oilsands and our prime minister knows better not to get on
the wrong side of them because they are a power house and they will get what they want.[/quote]

I dunno if he thinks trade with China is bad or is asking Harper to roll over and double team it with China too.
Oooh we better do what THEY say…, we’re not allowed to think for ourselves or they’ll GET us…

Heh. :smile:

Ajaye , you need not go back to India . But please start thinking for awhile , think of a future disaster happening in our area that so many may want to call home. Think of our shores , our oceans and the foods it offers to us all . Think of our First Nation Brothers and Sisters and livelyhood . Do you remember Valdez , do you care for your children and others children . Why should we roll over so Harper and his gang of Merrymen can try and look good for The Chinese Communist Party who are known for their polutions and cruelty to their own people . Think Ajaye think . Plus I love reading your bullshit , it help with my speed reading.

When they said there is one chineese for every mile of track in canada they did not say one white man or
one first nations,so dont tell me bs,my father game here and worked his ass off at that pulpmill and at cn
for his family and paid his taxes imigrates built this country remember that.I do care about our kids i want
them to have jobs good paying jobs i want the first nations to let there people rise up and make a good liveing
the fishing was good one time but those days are long gone,i say lets work together and do what is right for
everyone.And talking about india its growing stronger every year 8 to 9 percent because they welcome the world
to come and invest in there country im proud of my mother land they saw what was happing in the west and they went ahead of us and we should learn from them.

ajaye46, they don’t say first nations, because first nations weren’t considered persons until 1960 the year they were allowed to vote.

560 full time jobs… that’s it. Is that worth our way of life?.. I don’t think so… this pipe line threatens a great number of other areas of Canada’s economy… namely the sport-fishing sector. One leak and it’s all over.

Aboriginal people have lived off this land for thousands of years, and now the “Harper Government” wants to risk an entire culture for profits… anyone who supports the Northern Gateway project is a greedy narrow-minded self indulged fool.

[quote=“ajaye46”]The city needs to get behind enbridge and give it there 100% approvel,if we are going to welcome the port expansion
the wrong side of them because they are a power house and they will get what they want.[/quote]

Is from Enbridge company website;

"Did you consider running the pipeline to Prince Rupert where a major port already exists?

We considered Prince Rupert and Kitimat as possible locations. We carried out a feasibility study that took into account a number of considerations. The study found that the routes to Prince Rupert were too steep to safely run the pipeline, and that Kitimat was the best and safest option available."

northerngateway.ca/project-d … ject-faqs/

sigh

Let the Chinese invest in the TAR sands all they want. They still have to find a way to get it out of the country…

You want this stuff in your back yard? Around your children?

huffingtonpost.ca/2011/08/19 … 31964.html

davidsuzuki.org/blogs/suzuki … -industry/

oilsandstruth.org/rare-cancer-strikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4iR-o1045Y)

You’d be safer just letting your kids smoke cigars.

x

I think its going to happen regardless. This is Stephen Harpers government and he does what he wants, plus he’s from Alberta. He doesn’t care what will happen its all about the money.

I agree it doesn’t matter how much protesting or boycotting happens. It is very sad but true.

Ajaye doesn’t like fish or any seafood for that matter, but he does enjoy alberta beef !

The sad thing is that Harper as spent alot of canadian money and needs to replace some before he looks bad, and oil money is fast dirty money, just the way he likes it !

enbridge will bring the jobs and the northcoast will be floating in cash.The first nations will be so wealthy
they wont know were to spend there money,i say bring on the oil open the taps.

[quote=“ajaye46”]enbridge will bring the jobs and the northcoast will be floating in cash.The first nations will be so wealthy
they wont know were to spend there money,i say bring on the oil open the taps.[/quote]

You haven’t heard of Hobbema, AB and the Samson Cree, have you?

Mackenzie pipleline has been in the works for almost 40 years, and they still haven’t decided if they are going to do it, and all they had to do was make a deal with a handful of bands. There will not be a pipleline anytime soon.

cbc.ca/news/business/story/2 … story.html

NO PIPELINE!!!
NO OIL TANKERS!!!
NO PROBLEM!!!

AJAYE take your friends advice and go home. all you naysayers that say its gonna happen anyways whether we like it or not??? go ahead roll over and let the bullies continue to kick sand in your face…we need to stand together with our heads held high!!! i say NO to enbridge!!!