Christians seem to hate as much or more than the best of em?

God: Well Billy-Bob, I know you tried really hard going to church every Sunday and following the Commandments, but “Thou shalt stomp the faggots head” just wasn’t in there. But I’m a merciful God, so I’m only going to make you spend one third of eternity in Hell as punishment.

Billy-Bob: Gee Thanks, Lord.

God: Didn’t do well in math either, didja boy?

Here’s a good website:

http://www.tolerance.org/

I’m not offended by the pictures here, I’m only stating that maybe some people would be. Seeing my avatar is now “clean” you can’t bitch at me for it. I swear like a trucker and it’s a bad habit, but that doesn’t mean I’m 13. I’m actually 21 and married. And no I won’t leave because I have the right to be on here too and if you or anyone else doesn’t like me, than that is fine too. Like I said before, I’m not here to make friends.

he didn’t say you were under 13, just that you acted like it, an fine, not here to make freinds sure, but don’t come here to piss people off, i don’t know if you are but it sure seems like it

You’re all so easy to piss-off though. I just can’t help myself sometimes. It’s better than posting about poop and cheeto’s all the time.

That’s just Methad… we’ve all learned to ignore 98% of what he says.

Believe me, I help myself for most of your posts. You are the one who gets on rants and cries because someone deleted your post. You are the one who complains and you say that we are all easy to p-off! Do you forget your own words so quickly???
You said you weren’t here to make friends. It is obvious that making friends is a skill you don’t have and need to practices.
On the other hand, you are being a bitch and you keep on practicing that skill. Do you think that there is a category for that in the 2010 Olympics?

Darn! You made me write a bad word! I apologize to everyone else.

It’s okay, man. Swearing makes you look mature. You can hang out with the cool kids at school now.

Uhh, this isnt the street you have no rights here, its a privately owned forum moron.

I’m against protesting , I just don’t know how to show it.

you’re cool, tell us more

Poop = funny.
Cheetos = funny.

The thing is, methad found a cheeto in his butt, so it’s some sort of double funny combo, or something.