Canucks Medallions

Does anyone collect the Canucks medallions?

• Yes I loooove the Canucks!
  • No the medallions are cheap, stupid, and pointless!
  • What’s a Canuck? I just sit at my computer and play games all day.

0 voters

Is anyone here collecting the Canucks medallions from Safeway, 7-11 and Chevron?

No, because the Senators are going all the way! Cloutier will choke in the playoffs for the the third straight year. You heard it hear first.

haha canadian team win at hockey? hahahahahahahhahahahaha :unamused:

dude he was a rookie in the playoffs when they put him in, he’ll obviously learn from his mistakes (i hope)

I don’t think so. He choked once, learned nothing, choked again, probably still learned nothing. Ottawa (or Toronto) all the way!

[quote=“mrbios”]

I don’t think so. He choked once, learned nothing, choked again, probably still learned nothing. Ottawa (or Toronto) all the way![/quote]

Meh, Toronto always loses in the 2nd or 3rd round, and Toronto always beats Ottawa. The only canadian team that has a chance is Vancouver.

haha vancouver chokes everytime because they suck. Also ottawa and toronto suck canadian hockey teams suck canadian hockey players rock but our teams suck.

the only chance canada has of winning the cup is if you get mark messier and wayne gretzky on the same team, oh and that finnish dude

we need to spend more money on hockey teams and less money on medicare and schools.

and on old people, cut old people spending, more on hockey and military, less on old people adn police services

I didn’t ask you people for your mindless pro-Senators and pro-Make Me Laughs drivel, or whether you think the Canucks are going all the way. There’s a difference in being a fan and just being stupid and negative.

difference is the fan wears a jersey

Stupid people can wear jerseys too.

most of them just wear helmets.

People who don’t wear helmets are stupid!

your stupid

I thought they use those big nets ? Wait nevermind, the NHL always changes the rules and never sticks to them.

Dont go where the points are russell, im sure you wern’t a ottawa or toronto fan before.

I don’t mind Toronto now cause nolan!
but Canucks will do some damage i asure you! if not cloutier then Auld!
hes fuckin good!

they might make it to the finals but they will choke be sure of that they always do.

i bet cash on the canucks this year! which is somthing i never did before
im certain with them this year