Canucks Medallions

[quote=“timbits”]Dont go where the points are russell, im sure you wern’t a ottawa or toronto fan before.

I don’t mind Toronto now cause nolan!
but Canucks will do some damage i asure you! if not cloutier then Auld!
hes fuckin good![/quote]

Pfft… they should have kept Skudra, or is Skudra still on the canucks but crawford is being a bitch ?

[quote=“timbits”]i bet cash on the canucks this year! which is somthing i never did before
im certain with them this year[/quote]

thats what you said at hockey in that lil blue warehouse a couple years ago.

i like hockey, but isnt it kinda pointless, to get a little piece of rubber in a big space, if you want to watch that, just watch MrJ try to stick his wrapped wacker in his mom… hours of enjoyment there

actaully i stick in in your mom but sometimes things happen and well you were one of tehm.

daddy?
i never knew i had a gay daddy!

why did your step father leave you too?

Yes Skudra is still with the Canucks. He didn’t do very well in his last 2 games while Cloutier was hurt, so Auld was put in and quite frankly, Auld played awesome. Skudra is still an awesome goalie, but unless he proves himself otherwise, Auld will still be the backup. IMO.

[quote=“mrbios”]

I don’t think so. He choked once, learned nothing, choked again, probably still learned nothing. Ottawa (or Toronto) all the way![/quote]

I don’t think that’s a logical argument.

He has fallen apart in the playoffs before, therefore he will always fall apart in the playoffs.

Native people used to live on reserves, therefore they will always live on reserves.

I hope you are referring to Hakan Loob, the greatest hockey player to ever live.

I think Mrbios is an American. Get him!

No we didn’t. Before the Europeans came over, we lived wherever we felt like. There was no such thing as “reserves”.

Also, to use as some examples against your gereralizations, lets look at some past goalies.
Patrick Lalime: choked horribly his first playoff series. Next year, shuts out Philly, then plays great against Toronto. Didn’t win it, but Toronto did, in my opinion, have the better team.
Brent Johnson: Basically the same as Lalime. Shitty first time, awesome second time. Didn’t go all the way, but I think it was Detroit that they lost to. They were unstoppable.
Roman Turek: Chokes, chokes again, gets banished to Calgary.

[quote=“timbits”]Dont go where the points are russell, im sure you wern’t a ottawa or toronto fan before.

hes fuckin good![/quote]

Actually, it’s funny. I hated the Leafs last year, I hate Ed Belfour, I hate most of the players on Toronto, but for some reason I like them to win it. Also, I did like Ottawa last year. I was hoping they would beat Toronto last year, but they didn’t.

[quote=“mrbios”]

No we didn’t. Before the Europeans came over, we lived wherever we felt like. There was no such thing as “reserves”.

Also, to use as some examples against your gereralizations, lets look at some past goalies.
Patrick Lalime: choked horribly his first playoff series. Next year, shuts out Philly, then plays great against Toronto. Didn’t win it, but Toronto did, in my opinion, have the better team.
Brent Johnson: Basically the same as Lalime. Shitty first time, awesome second time. Didn’t go all the way, but I think it was Detroit that they lost to. They were unstoppable.

hes fuckin good![/quote]

Actually, it’s funny. I hated the Leafs last year, I hate Ed Belfour, I hate most of the players on Toronto, but for some reason I like them to win it. Also, I did like Ottawa last year. I was hoping they would beat Toronto last year, but they didn’t.[/quote]

And they never will. Now that toronto has owen nolan and some other guys on there roster.

[quote=“mrbios”]

hes fuckin good![/quote]

Actually, it’s funny. I hated the Leafs last year, I hate Ed Belfour, I hate most of the players on Toronto, but for some reason I like them to win it. Also, I did like Ottawa last year. I was hoping they would beat Toronto last year, but they didn’t.[/quote]

Dude, you’re totally making all my points for me. All the various differences and useless generalizations is exactly what I was getting back.

When you say that you think Cloutier will perform poorly this post-season, and your only reason was because he played badly before, that seems like a pretty bad reason to base your whole prediction.

Anyhow, the whole point of the whole thing, was to try and get you to backup your reasoning that Cloutier will choke this playoffs.

Sly Motha Fucker.

Cloutier is not choking this play offs. I see Canucks winning the cup.

[quote=“DjTux”]

[quote=“timbits”]i bet cash on the canucks this year! which is somthing i never did before
im certain with them this year[/quote]

thats what you said at hockey in that lil blue warehouse a couple years ago.[/quote]

Yes, i did say that, but i never actually made money bets, i made some this time.

also AULD > SKUDRA!

Freedom fries.

You know what, we can’t predict shit, its all how they play, top teams like Ottawa and Detroit could lose first rounds, all depends on play we really stats dont help shit for this, its the playoffs anything can happen, i exspect upsets this year, kinda like when the diamond backz won the world seires… like 3rd year in…

i think Miniasota has a good chance,
Edmonton should be able to beat Detroit
Van should beat the ducks, but the ducks been on fire.

its all chance, just like fliping a coin, 50/50 chance you get a head or a tail…

and for fucks sake! this is a FOURM about the medalions!
whoot i got my bertuzzi thanks to Smartass!

Im sorry, I think the Wild deserve the cup, they’ve done awsome this year. Go Gaborik.

Gaborik has sucked ass as of late. Sure, he was on fire the first half of the season, but definately not the last half.

[quote=“timbits”]
and for fucks sake! this is a FOURM about the medalions!
whoot i got my bertuzzi thanks to Smartass![/quote]

You still never told me how much the medallion was worth to ya. I have to endure looks of disgust to grab more than one of them. (More looks than usual of course.)