Canada Sucks

It’s a burnt red place where an Australian necromancer roams the halls with a long pitch fork, threatening to kick your ass out if you mess the halls up.

I wonder who you are thinking of? :wink:

You know who I speak of.

Anyways, does the school year mean anything significant for you, BigThumb?

Do not mention thy name or you will receive the full wrath of this hallway juggernaut.

im stoked for school. just mad im schooling myself at nwcc. :frowning:

photoshop lessons?
im self taught, but definitely if you have any questions pass 'em on over.

Which is usally a few minutes in a chair more comfortable than anything you’d find in a classroom.

warezzzzzzzzzzzzz

edit

bring bring. how you wish deliver ?

MSN is running atm.

Huh? I’ve had a problem with InDesign documents opening MSN. Is that what you’re talking about?

We should gather somewhere with our laptops and trade photoshop secrets.

[quote=“hoshq”]

Huh? I’ve had a problem with InDesign documents opening MSN. Is that what you’re talking about?[/quote]

I think he meant he wanted to send it over MSN. Is that what you’re talking about?

exactly. and editing posts is a great idea when you are talking about warez.

Canada spend 1/4 of Australia’s budget on developing athletes. We also spend it thinly over many sports, instead of targeted sports, which the gov’t and Olympic sport organization in Australia do. They choose the sports to fund (bball, swimming, women’s gymnastics - the ones where you see them getting medals) and then fund them deeply. The other sports are left out in the cold (any australian medals or even world leaders in women’s trap shooting or wrestling or men’s gymnastics?).

Good. Leave my tax dollars alone.
I think everyone with a grow op should do their civic duty and donate to the snowboarders to train for the Winter Olympics though.

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]Good. Leave my tax dollars alone.
I think everyone with a grow op should do their civic duty and donate to the snowboarders to train for the Winter Olympics though.[/quote]

A couple joints too while your at it.

[quote=“smartass”]Canada would rather spend their tax dollars on health care, and making the rich people richer, than pour millions of dollars into the athletic system. The US spends far more than any other country developing their athletes, so it’s natural that they would kick our butts.

If Canada had the Thorpedo… we’d have more than one lil bronze.[/quote]

You have a shovel for all that bulls*t? :laughing:

The US spends ZERO TAX dollars on its olympics program. The US is the ONLY Country that doesn’t support their teams through tax payer monies.
All the money that the US Olympic team receives comes through the private sector and corporate sponcers.

If your Aunt had balls she’d be your Uncle.

[quote=“fingahz”]

If your Aunt had balls she’d be your Uncle.[/quote]

One of my favourite burns. I don’t know about you, but I got it from Tom Clancy.