Canada day fireworks

[quote=“spitfire”]

[quote=“jesus”]You sure are a miserable ass spitfire. I suppose you raise your fists in the sky and curse mother nature when theres thunder and lightening. Your name is rather ironic given it is the name of an allied aircraft used to intercept enemy bombers making a large amount of noise and costing tax dollars.

I can only surmise that you would have let Hitler win rather than spend ‘your’ tax dollars on these planes that generate noise and would have woken your 4 year old with no benefit to you personally.

Disgusting.[/quote]

Let me get this straight, you are comparing a shitty firework display, in a small northern town to the Battle of Britain?

now THAT is “disgusting”![/quote]

You bet I am. Our countrymen didnt fight for our freedom just so you can take it away.

[quote=“Gracies Mom”]

Let me get this straight, you are comparing a shitty firework display, in a small northern town to the Battle of Britain?

now THAT is “disgusting”!

Yes we are a small northern town, but a lot of people like these firework’s. We aren’t the big city, we don’t have big sponsors to pay the thousands of dollars that bigger places have. We have firework’s at Halloween for Winter Fest and Canada Day. Geez get over it. We don’t have much but we do try to do somethings for the community to enjoy. You get many volunteers to come out and help.[/quote]

don’t forget about when the cruise ship comes in. Also, were you there last night? How many people from our community got to “enjoy” the display?

That 4 year old must have a miserable parent. I feel sorry for that kiddo.

In one thread we have those who are demanding a better quality of life and in another, those who are complaining about the attempts to provide one.

In this town you don’t have to be at the event itself to see the fireworks. I could see them from my house…not perfectly but I could still see them. Terrace has firework’s for River Boat Days and they don’t start til late. Should they not have them because someone might be woken up?

I would bet money that once the pellet plant is up and running there won’t be anymore high risk fireworks allowed in that location as it would be hazardous around the extremely flamible dust.

Jeesh, all of this bitching over one night. Get over yourself, you aren’t the only person on the planet… It’s ONE NIGHT! I’m sure your four year old can stay up late one night…

I’m sure the meth lab in your basement is doing you and your family more harm than the proposed pellet facility could ever do and is more of a fire hazard as well. I assume meth because how else would you have the focus, energy, and stupidity to keep nattering on and on with this inane tripe in every topic.

When will you realise you’re a nutter?

LMFAO, so having a short firework display gives the people of Prince Rupert a “better quality of life”? You are an idiot!

Translation: Anybody who has a life is an idiot.

I don’t even…

[quote=“spitfire”]

LMFAO, so having a short firework display gives the people of Prince Rupert a “better quality of life”? You are an idiot![/quote]

Actually, SOME people enjoy the fireworks that are put on by special events twice a year. Just because you aren’t one of them, doesn’t mean others don’t. You might want to pull your head out of your rectal cavity, and realize there are more people in this town than you. You’re almost as bad as Hissyfit… You’re both nutters…

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

LMFAO, so having a short firework display gives the people of Prince Rupert a “better quality of life”? You are an idiot!

Actually, SOME people enjoy the fireworks that are put on by special events twice a year. Just because you aren’t one of them, doesn’t mean others don’t. You might want to pull your head out of your rectal cavity, and realize there are more people in this town than you. You’re almost as bad as Hissyfit… You’re both nutters…[/quote]

by that same token, you should realize that there are people in this town who don’t approve of fireworks after 11PM. but because my opinion is different then yours I’m “nutters”? Glad to see just how narrow-minded you are.

BTW our “special events society” breached municipal by-law 2430 last night

princerupert.ca/admin/editor … _bylaw.pdf

[quote=“spitfire”]

LMFAO, so having a short firework display gives the people of Prince Rupert a “better quality of life”? You are an idiot![/quote]

What do you suppose the intent of a fireworks display would be? Seriously. Do you think it’s for the pleasure of the residents or not? If I’m an idiot please elaborate more on why. Make your case on why I’m wrong.

There are many variables to a quality of life and some differences in what we each would consider as a contributing to a quality of life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

You should read that PDF again.

“You know nothing John Snow”. High risk fireworks are banned in a lot of areas because they cause grass fires!

Are you retarded? Where do you think Rupert is actually located? South of Pincher Creek? lol