Block Stock

Doesnt anyone have any pics from this years blockstock?

Yeah some pics would Rock, since you know our first gig, which unfortunatly was the last show and it was late starting and lots of people already left to get drunk, but still we rocked it.

What songs did u guys play?

Did anyone there play anything other then punk songs. I like punk, but if i hear one more remones song ill kill myself

Quick, someone play a Ramones song.

rock rock rock rock rock and roll highschool

Pt boat on the way to havana
I use to make a livin’ mon
pickin the banana
now im a guide for the CIA
Horray for the USA!

[quote=“yngwie_69”]What songs did u guys play?

Did anyone there play anything other then punk songs. I like punk, but if i hear one more remones song ill kill myself[/quote]

We’ll we rocked out all ramones, no one else does ramones, alot of misfits and stuff but no ramones, so we did all ramones…
Blitzkrieg Bop, Beat on the Brat, Havana Affair, I Dont Care, I Just want somthing to do, Rockaway Beach and Shes the One, had a few more songs to do like Pinhead, I wanna Live and KKK but we got cut cause it was over.

all and all good shit.

the only reason bob is gunna knock down the ramones, is because he can. Though hes only one person, so who gives a shit.

I wouldnt say im knockin them down, I just never want to hear them again. Ever…

Theres just somthing about them I really dont like. Every song sounds the same to me. And the singin just sounds like mono tone yelling to me. Every song seems to consist of 3 somtimes 4 chords.

There just in my top 10 most annoying bands.

Ramones
Tragicly Hip
bare naked ladies
Sugar Ray
50 cent
Santana and his one hit wonder list(those songs on the radio)
Madonna (after the 80’s)
Theres a few more, and ill mention The hip again cuase they really
pickle my q-cum-ber

we got to play in blockstock too… Did pretty well considering we only had one and a half practices with our drummer beforehand.
Tim, i missed your guys’ set tho… :frowning:
I have a few pics of my band and zoi, but i duno how to set that shit up on the site so lemme know if you wanna see them

[quote=“habert”]we got to play in blockstock too… Did pretty well considering we only had one and a half practices with our drummer beforehand.
Tim, i missed your guys’ set tho… :frowning:
I have a few pics of my band and zoi, but i duno how to set that shit up on the site so lemme know if you wanna see them[/quote]

who are you? Habert just aint cutting it.

yeah our set was killer had the drum solo and shit was doing well…

hey im chiara (the uncles)
i’m sorry i missed it :frowning:
the show ran so late…

For sure, but the next show i hope were not last, we hopefully got some more ramones down… longer set maybe bust some Old Offspring and Greenday and stuff… older 80 early 90 punkish tunes.

If you want an audience made up of anything other than drunk teens, please play something other than ONLY the Ramones.

How can those songs (plural) by the same artist be one hit wonders?

Wish I could have made it, at least to see “the uncles” set simply because their new drummer ROCKS.

Really not sure who there new drummer is… :S

But yeah smartass… The Ramones rock…

yeah jareds fuckin awesome.

Who’s fedhead?

Yet another of your Breeze teammates. You guys are starting to take over! Lets see… there’s 4 Breeze, 2 Mariners, and one Rebel, and of course there’s probably more, but they’d rather lurk than post.