Bitcoin in the north

Is that why my dollar is worth 30% less than it was 5 years ago?

Money is worth what someone will give you for it. That applies for bitcoin and Canadian dollars too.

True. I don’t know a lot about digital currencies like bitcoin. I’m too conservative to invest in bitcoin, but, I do find this topic intriguing.

Machine is set up now. Works great! I bought $100 Canadain of Litecoin today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any photos? :slight_smile:

Next time I’m in Rupert, I’ll have to check it out.

Northern B.C. gets its first bitcoin ATM as the value of cryptocurrency surges

Tiny End-of-the-road Village In Constant Rain Adopts Bitcoin in Attempt to Embrace Part of Real World

–Pot
(lacking even a Timmies)

We have a Timmys that is quite busy.

uhhh
we don’t. it was a pot calling kettle post…

1 Like

When this post was created Bitcoin was just breaking $5000 USD.

Pretty crazy. Over the last couple of years, I’ve been helping set up some people with Bitcoin, just as an introduction to crypto currency, etc.

I think I’ve sent people more than a few bitcoin in the last few years, just as a way to get them started, to see if their wallets were working, etc.

Kinda regretting giving away all that money ! lol!

Well hope all those who were negative on bitcoin shorted it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This happens every Feb because of Chinese New Year. If you panic sell then you deserve to lose your money.

A few hours ago would have a been a good time to buy :slight_smile:

Nobody is selling right now. They all want +15%. All our brokers wells are dry . I don’t blame them that’s for sure.

Do you really think a magazine owned by the banks is going to say anything good about bitcoin? We dont want people that watch fox and cnn involved with this.

Heh. Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just reporting the facts. Here’s a scary fact from that dubious magazine.

Bitcoin dropped below US$8,000 Friday, a 60 per cent tumble from its peak of $19,511 on Dec. 18.