Bill Belsey is a clown

Astro, you’re a joke! Go put on your spiderman outfit and climb the Highliner.

Dave Haggard was running for the federal liberals in the 2004 election.http://www.cbc.ca/canadavotes/riding/286/
He was part of the BC dream team candidates with Dosanjh. He got defeated by Paul Forseth Conservative.

You got your quotes from http://www.rabble.ca/babble/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=25&t=000983 but you didn’t look at the date.

MiG has, in all his arguments, always maintained that there is a huge difference between the Federal Liberals and the BC-Liberals/Socreds/Reform. The sad thing is that a lot of people are like you and don’t understand that difference and are so afraid of the NDP that they will put a candidate like Belsey in office and feel good about voting “liberal”.
It’s funny how the BC Liberals can hijack the name but not the real traditional values of all Liberal parties in Canada and fool a lot of people. On the other hand the NDP, with a new team and with a platform moving more towards the center than the left, still has trouble getting rid of a certain image in the past. I goes to show that honesty in politics is a tough value to keep.

I tend to vote for incumbents.

Don’t you mean incompetence?

omg you hurt my feeling’s lol…not

Im I going to cut you down… sorry no becouse then I stoop to your level…laugh it up …couse you know I’am…

Since I got back I thought I heard there was a green party candidate, but i don’t see anything on their site. can anyone fill me in?

[quote=“Astrothug”]
Bring it on…lol…[/quote]

yet…

[quote=“Astrothug”]
Im I going to cut you down… sorry no becouse then I stoop to your level…laugh it up …couse you know I’am…[/quote]

I guess when someone brings it, you can’t take it! 8)

If you did actually put in the effort to read this
article you would actually see a good point, though very biased against the NDP. Facts are facts, and stats can be tampered with. Still half and half between the two parties. Though the more i read the actual facts, the more i sway to the liberal side of things.

What article?

what I ment there BigThumb, was lets see some facts and not name calling, belittling or bashing.

thanks Delirious for reading the artical, BigThumb if you took the time and put your mouse icon over

[quote]If you did actually put in the effort to read this
[/quote]

“THIS” it was a link.

did you even read the artical in question?
Oh and for the record I know the BC Liberals are different from the Federal Liberals

click on the word “this” in the first line of my last post!

[quote=“Astrothug”]
Oh and for the record I know the BC Liberals are different from the Federal Liberals[/quote]

You’re the one who said you’d never vote for Stephen Harper and his “Conservative” party.

Yet you don’t seem to realize that they’re the same people, basically, as the BC “Liberal” party.

You just seem very confused, and we’re just pointing it out :wink:

Hey, after the election is over, we can discuss religion … hehe.

Mig you are right Im wrong everything that comes out of your mouth is true and no one esle opinion matters, Please forgive me oh mighty master of everything…lol…jk…

Mig I believe you believe everything you say is true, but I like to question and I dont believe Stephen Harper and his “Conservative” party are the same as the BC liberal party.

Stephen Harper I think is not the same as Gorden Cambell Mig and thats my Opinion, respect it or not, Im not going to back up what I say all the time or spend the time to convince people, they can do that for themseves.
as for discuss religion …lol… cant waite

[quote=“MiG”]

Hey, after the election is over, we can discuss religion … hehe.[/quote]

Religion is for chumps. :smile:

[quote=“Delirious”]

click on the word “this” in the first line of my last post![/quote]

I did read it. When I say what article I meant that this wasn’t an article but a piece of opinion posted by someone who is obviously biased towards the liberals. So again, I say that people should consider the sources of their “facts”!
Some quotes to support this:

Nice writing for an article!

There’s that eloquent style again! Reminds me of Astro’s style (LOLZ!!!)

Good research!

Wow, who else do you know?

[quote]they said, when you look at the billions we spend on education (I’ll ballpark my knowledge in the low end and say $30
billion), increased class sizes will wreak havoc. [/quote]

Does the author know what a billion is?

And the kicker is, it is signed by:

Bigthumb

lol were is the articals here ? weres your articals…lol… point me to some please… couse what I here in this forum is the same thing fear mongering and hostility towards different opinions, other then your own. I see no facts here: there the same there only opinions, like them or not…

Here is a fact for you. Under the liberals my tuition went up by over 2000 dollars a semester. Another fact MY student loan was not accompanied by the grants students before me had, and instead were replaced with more student debt.

Jesus
I feel your pain as my courses and the cost have gone up for me too.

[quote=“Astrothug”]Bigthumb

lol were is the articals here ? weres your articals…lol… point me to some please… couse what I here in this forum is the same thing fear mongering and hostility towards different opinions, other then your own. I see no facts here: there the same there only opinions, like them or not…[/quote]

What?

Yeah bigthumb, show him your articals.

articles

man you know I cant spell, thats NDP education for you, lol,…