Bill Belsey is a clown

Ahem, there’s nothing wrong in voting for Bill Belsey. : )

Hah, this made the BC Liberals look good:

http://www.northwestweekly.ca/NorthwestWeekly/businessandtech.htm

[quote=“dylan”]Ahem, there’s nothing wrong in voting for Bill Belsey. : )

Hah, this made the BC Liberals look good:
[/quote]

Bill Belsey is a clown.

What did Belsey do to get the port? Other than taking credit, like a clown?

I’d say our NDP MP did more than Belsey did.

Belsey is a clown.

In fact, this just disproves all those people who think that having a member who is of a different party than the government is a bad thing.

We have a federal NDP member, and the Federal Liberal goveernment still backed the port. (and Belsey had nothing to do with it…)

That Northwest Weekly thing that Dylan posted is ultimate show of power and influence that the media can put over on the general public. Elections have won and lost on good and bad press, no matter what their performance records may show. People will be influenced by something like this showing how rosy the future could very well be.

By the way, it’s funny how all 3 pictures that Joe Citoli are in look so “spontaneous”. They were probably taken 15 minutes apart.

Bill Belsey is a clown.

What did Belsey do to get the port? Other than taking credit, like a clown?

I’d say our NDP MP did more than Belsey did.

Belsey is a clown.

In fact, this just disproves all those people who think that having a member who is of a different party than the government is a bad thing.

We have a federal NDP member, and the Federal Liberal goveernment still backed the port. (and Belsey had nothing to do with it…)[/quote]

Yes, but back to my earlier statement, the common person thinks that the BC Liberals are totally responsible for this project. Mr. Joe Blow picks up a copy of the Northwest Weekly and reads that the people responsible for the port were Don Krusel, our premier, MLA, and a provincial minister. “Thank-you Mr. Belsey for never giving up on Prince Rupert, we better vote for you because you got us this port.”

You got the promise of a port. Now keep in mind the federal component of the promise and how it could be jeopardized or delayed as early as Tuesday by people desperate for power…

You’re right, Dylan. The BC Liberals believe, and count on, the average person being an idiot.

Personally, I think the average person is much smarter than that.

I think the average person can see that Bill Belsey is a clown.

[quote=“MiG”]The BC Liberals believe, and count on, the average person being an idiot.

Personally, I think the average person is much smarter than that.

I think the average person can see that Bill Belsey is a clown.[/quote]

Very interesting :laughing: You are right, MiG, the average person is much smarter than an idiot. The average person can’t be an idiot, because idiots are far below average (2-3 standard deviations below to be exact).

I will be more exact then Dave. I get to choose among candidates -1 from the norm… I wish I could choose from +1 or +2 group…

[quote=“dylan”]Ahem, there’s nothing wrong in voting for Bill Belsey. : )
[/quote]

followed by:

And you don’t see anything wrong here? Since you yourself alludes to the fact that the statement “…the BC Liberals are totally responsible for this project” is not true even if they take most of the credit for it.
Nothing wrong here…?

[quote=“MiG”]
Bill Belsey is a clown.[/quote]

He looks it too, look at that hair! hahahahahahahahaha!

Heh! Excellent! I love that there are actual definitions of these words!

Thanks Dave.

Also, on my “Bill Belsey is a clown” meme: it’s true, he is a clown.

word. big Billy B be representin tha Skeena Clown Unit.

i hear they have beef with The Game too.

http://www.legis.gov.bc.ca/mla/37thparl/belsey.htm

C C C C C Unit!

im still somewhere in between NDP and Liberals… unfortunatly there is nothing in between, so we’ll see what these parties pull out of their sleeves right before the election. The fact of the matter is Liberals most likely will get back in office, and without a Liberal MLA Prince Rupert might get forgotten about. Belsey going onto his second term might be given a front row bench seat in parlement and given a portfolio. Coons, being a beginner will be a back bencher. Don’t get me wrong, I think Gary is a hell of a guy, and would make a great MLA. I just think that the NDP got screwed over in there last term. I’m still probably going to vote NDP, for I am a student who can hardly afford to goto school because of the Liberals “Devotion” to the educational system. Cuts had to be made, but not in the upper class taxes, and not in the educational system.

We have an NDP MP in our federal riding, and the federal government hasn’t forgotten about us… just the opposite!

That still doesnt say much for the BC Liberals though… It’s in Paul Martin’s best interest to support this container port though because his personal shipping company will benifit from it.

did you know Dan Miller who was our NDP MLA is now working for the Liberals, in the oil and gas task force, you can look it up.

[quote]Dan Miller is working under contract for the Campbell administration, Public Eye has learned. Mr. Miller was directly awarded that contract in early January “to provide strategic advice and guidance regarding key labour issues” to the government’s offshore oil and gas development team. Communications director Steve Simons added that Mr. Miller will also be “facilitating conversations and linkages” between the team and British Columbia’s unions. Mr. Simons declined to disclose the value of the contract but said it runs till the end of the fiscal year.

Mr. Miller has previously and publicly voiced support for the Liberal’s controversial offshore oil and gas development and British Columbia Rail privatization policies, resulting in much weeping and gnashing of teeth among fellow New Democrats. Jack Ebbels, the man in charge of the offshore oil and gas development team, was Mr. Miller’s deputy when the former premier was the minister of energy and mines.

[/quote]

Oh come on, you’re not that naive, are you?

There’s a difference between working in a government job and working for the party.

Or do you think that all hospital employees and teachers are “working for the Liberals” too?

You should rephrase it to “Dan Miller is working for the government.” Otherwise, it’s like “WOW I JUST HEARD BOTH HONDO AND COONS ARE WORKING FOR THE LIBERALS! LOLZ!!!111!!!”

everything is a matter of opinion, that there are no such things as facts or truth.

[quote]Dan Miller and Dave Haggard came over to the national Liberals in part because of the BC NDP’s inflexible opposition to offshore oil and gas development, and they brought many union voters with them.
[/quote]

this argument is over, because it’s degenerated into pointlessness…

Dont be fooled by the NPD or Liberals propaganda; People look the facts up, there every were in black and white.
here is an interesting link: http://www.contracted.info/general-contractor/22786.html

Bring it on…lol…

[quote=“Astrothug”]
everything is a matter of opinion, that there are no such things as facts or truth.[/quote]

Not true.