-3 slices of cooked ham
-2 slices havarti(spelling?) cheese
-half an Island Joe tomato
-Hungry man garlic bean sprouts
-hand full of lettuce
-mayo
-mustard
-salt/pepper

Too bad I didnt have a picture of it before I destroyed it.

I’m a cheese lover but I don’t like havarti.

I love havarti… its very mild yet tasty at the same time.

I miss sandwiches SOOOOOOO much. I haven’t had Subway in over a month :frowning: and the only bread I ever eat now is soggy and dunked in soup.

yeah i hadn’t had one is a while either… but damn it was good.

[quote=“Delirious”]oh man, i just made this big ass sandwich with the following:
-Homemade bread, sliced thick
-3 slices of cooked ham
-2 slices havarti(spelling?) cheese
-half an Island Joe tomato
-Hungry man garlic bean sprouts
-hand full of lettuce
-mayo
-mustard
-salt/pepper

Too bad I didnt have a picture of it before I destroyed it.[/quote]

I believe that sandwich would qualify as a “dagwood”!

Personally, I’m a big fan of the Reuben: corned beef and sauerkraut. I also like to add a couple of slices of cheese and heet it up in the microwave until the cheese melts. Good stuff!

Grilled cheese:
Bread, mayo, sarachahchcha (sp) hot sauce, onions, tomato, ham, cheddar and swiss cheese

Breakfast burrito:
Fry bacon, then remove when cooked. Chop it up. Add extra butter to pan, fry lots of peppers, onions, tomatos, ginger, garlic… while that’s frying, mix up some scrabled eggs in a bowl, and toss the bacon in there. Pour onto your vegetables when they’re cooked. Let them scramble, then put into a soft shell taco with cheddar cheese and ranch dressing.

YEsterday I cooked up some sort of grilled cheese…

Took two slices of bread, put mayo and dijon on them, then cut up some cheddar and spiced havarti, slapped them all together, dipped the sadwhiches in eggyolk, then flour, then cornflakes and friend them in oil…

SO GOOD!

Dude, I am out of meat and cheese, so I’ve been rocking peanut butter and jam sandwiches. I feel like I’m 8 years old when I eat them.

[quote=“orangetang”]YEsterday I cooked up some sort of grilled cheese…

Took two slices of bread, put mayo and dijon on them, then cut up some cheddar and spiced havarti, slapped them all together, dipped the sadwhiches in eggyolk, then flour, then cornflakes and friend them in oil…

SO GOOD![/quote]

whoa… i think you’ve just changed my world

[quote=“orangetang”]YEsterday I cooked up some sort of grilled cheese…

SO GOOD![/quote]

Experimentation is always good when doing kitchen science

I often spread herbs and garlic butter on the bread before throwing it in the pan. Great taste.

Mmm that does sound good. I’ll try that next time. I got the idea from reading an old Maxim or something… Had a section on manly sandwhiches or whatever.

shut up guys, im fasting for medicals tommorow :frowning:

Cough please!

Ya my bland soup and tapioca pudding is even less appealing after reading this thread :frowning:

Why would you want to poison yourself with tapioca pudding?! I swear that stuff makes me sick just from looking at it…eeek.

I kinda like tapioca pudding…

Anyone here like rice pudding?

[quote=“Goobylicious”]

Why would you want to poison yourself with tapioca pudding?! I swear that stuff makes me sick just from looking at it…eeek.[/quote]

Cuz it’s one of the only foods I can eat right now, and I’m sick of chocolate and butterscotch already.

Rice pudding is goooooood. My favourite kind is the cinnamon raisin rice pudding by Kozy Shack. One of the other things I can eat right now… yet it’s harder to eat than the tapioca.

[quote=“smartass”]Cuz it’s one of the only foods I can eat right now, and I’m sick of chocolate and butterscotch already.

Rice pudding is goooooood. My favourite kind is the cinnamon raisin rice pudding by Kozy Shack. One of the other things I can eat right now… yet it’s harder to eat than the tapioca.[/quote]

How come you can’t eat anything else?