Big Ass Sandwich!

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]

[quote=“smartass”]Cuz it’s one of the only foods I can eat right now, and I’m sick of chocolate and butterscotch already.

Rice pudding is goooooood. My favourite kind is the cinnamon raisin rice pudding by Kozy Shack. One of the other things I can eat right now… yet it’s harder to eat than the tapioca.[/quote]

How come you can’t eat anything else?[/quote]

Because my mouth is a disaster area.

Tapioca balls…

Peanut Butter and Jam sandwiches are always tasty, but they just need more Gurth. Too much bread, not enough filling. The bread to filling ratio just isnt there. You need like a 1:3, bread to filling ratio.

Ted: Your step-mom is cute, though.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when I asked her to the prom?

Missy: Hi, Bill. Want a ride?
Bill: Sure, Missy.
[She draws a blank stare at Bill]
Bill: I mean, mom.
[She smiles and puts on her Ray-Bans]
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!

I loved the part of that movie when Sigmund Freud was on the stage psychoanalysing Ted, then after he gets up he offers to analyse Bill, and he says “Oh, no thanks. I just have a minor Oedipus complex.”

[quote=“smartass”]

How come you can’t eat anything else?

Because my mouth is a disaster area.[/quote]

When are you going to post pics?

[quote=“BigThumb”]

How come you can’t eat anything else?

Because my mouth is a disaster area.

When are you going to post pics?[/quote]

There’s been some in my photo gallery for a month now. I just added another one yesterday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/americas_enl_1128543402/img/1.jpg[/list]

I just saw that on another board… the snake just exploded! The head is no where to be found. Who would have thought a snake would try to eat an alligator.

Know what else is good?

Taking a whole bunch of left over and mixing them together.
Like I’m eating stew meat, fettucini alfredo, normal spaghetti, and fried vegetables with Ragu, cheese, and hotsauce stirred in. So good.

Yeah, some of the best stuff I’ve ever eaten at home was just doing potluck by rummaging through the fridge and cupboards looking for what I had.