BC Rail

Came across a couple of reports of the on-going secrecy around the BC Rail sale:

therealstory.ca/2012-03-21/bc-li … ent-my-ass

alexgtsakumis.com/2012/03/22/exc … -clarks-d/

Sounds like we won’t hear the end of this until everyone involved is dead, or at least until after the next election.

Probably the former.

Way too many hands in the pot to find out what actually happened. I’m sure even a few from the ndp had their hands in there too. Dirty cocksuckers the lot of em.

On the subject of rail in Prince Rupert, does anyone know the full scoop on the new CN Transload station that was at the water front? They appeared to be transloading packaged timber to vessel but I heard they went belly-up. There is no operation there at the moment. This would mean that other entities in Prince Rupert have a firm grasp on China clientelle to purchase packaged timber, no?

Transload here in the 'loops is good. kamloopsnews.ca/article/2012 … mber-depot

Yeah it had somthing to do with one of the bands, not CN and they are now loading the lumber out at the old pulp mill.

trust me the NDP will not bring up BC Rail while Adrian Dix is their leader, when it comes to ethics he is the only one that has actually got caught doing something illegal, yes doctoring evidence is a felony of which he just got his hand slapped, so BC Rail deal is basically dead, they had all the documents from the court case for almost a year now and nothing has come out of it

But it appears the Conservatives will …

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c … ml?cmp=rss

I have to admit I am very much enjoying the show and am looking forward to when our glorious premier steps forward to speak instead of jabba the hut.

If there was ever an example of a pig at a trough Rich coleman is it. I’m sure our premier will grace us with her presence once she is done cursing and crying and hoping her media contacts will help her silence her involvement in the sale. I see the cbc is already on the case once again professing her innocence to the masses. I will quite enjoy it when her anger and frustration becomes so great that it can overcome hte botox injections.

Yep,
I honestly don’t know how these corrupt evils can continue on. They are worse than crack dealers,pimps& all the other scum… Back to a previous thread…Jail them.

[quote=“bmj9”]Yep,
I honestly don’t know how these corrupt evils can continue on. They are worse than crack dealers,pimps& all the other scum… Back to a previous thread…Jail them.[/quote]

The next batch will be just as bad. Though the media bias is pretty bloody obvious today. 10 minutes on Dix losing his transit ticket… 2 minutes on an mla quitting and joining another party in disgust.

I mean really… ok even if Dix didnt actually buy a ticket at least he isnt taking helicopter/limo rides on the taxpayer dime like our illustrious premier surely is.

corrupt evils LOL sooooo funny no member of the legislature has ever been charged with anything to do with BC Rail, the NDP has had all the documents since the trial ended and nothing has come out of it, the only person in the legislature that actually commited a felony but was never charged was Adrian Dix. As for the conservatives and their bloggers they are just trying to muddle the waters on the BC Rail sell, like Rush Limbuagh does or the Harperites is trying to do on the robocalls. You actually think the RCMP wouldn’t charge anybody in the government if they were connected to the BC Rail influence peddling scandal if there was evidence?

6 million fucking dollars… for legal costs… for guilty people. No explanation, stonewalling the investigation, deleting emails, deleting the backups of the emails then deleting the backups of those backups that were found all well before the retention policy allows. Cant charge people if the evidence has been destroyed. Refusing an inquiry on and on. If it smells like shit, looks like shit… its probably? a liberal?

Yes BC rail was basically stolen from us. If you want to read up on it visit…BC Mary, Robin Mathews,The Straight Goods, The real Story, Bill Teilman, and on and on. Our lieberals stink BIG TIME. Our beautiful Province has been stripped.

BC Rail lost money year after year and was heavily subsidized. That isn’t where I want my tax dollars going.

BC Rail did not loose money…more liberal lies. Why do you think David Mclean wanted it so badly. He’s an astute businees man. Check your facts

Regardless of the fallacy you choose to believe or the facts others choose to believe the fact of the matter is there is a huge stink when it comes to the sale. there was fraud and breach of trust and it has not been fully investigated.

are you saying the RCMP did not do a full investigation? last time I looked they raided the legislature and took out boxes of evidence, Omni track was the one involved in influence peddling to the assistants that were convicted, they did not win BC Rail, those are facts, inuendo about sources in the RCMP saying this or that is baseless, the RCMP would love nothing but to charge a sitting MLA on the government side if it meant a nice promotion or his/her name in the news. As for if you agree or disagree with the sale to CN that is a political opinion not a legal one. Facts are facts, not one of the Government’s MLAs were charged or under investigation, that is a fact, the documents have been out there for almost a year now from the court case and nothing has turned up to say otherwise against the government, that is a fact, yes CN was the prefered buyer, which helped the northwest, for buying BC Rail that is also a fact.

here is some more facts Van Dogen was in caucus when the decision was to scrap the naming rights to BC Place to Telus, that fact that he claims he doesn’t know why means it was not a caucus decision, which goes to support Falcon’s statement that he decided on it, as for the BC rail trial on the $6 million, again the fact that he didn’t know about the decision on the court costs while in caucus means what the AG said was true, it was up to AG office to decide it, and there was an investigation into the payout of the court costs and the report didn’t come out negative or positive on the government, those are facts not fiction dreamed up by conservative bloggers trying to make inroads in BC

[quote=“Jabber63”]are you saying the RCMP did not do a full investigation? last time I looked they raided the legislature and took out boxes of evidence, Omni track was the one involved in influence peddling to the assistants that were convicted, they did not win BC Rail, those are facts, inuendo about sources in the RCMP saying this or that is baseless, the RCMP would love nothing but to charge a sitting MLA on the government side if it meant a nice promotion or his/her name in the news. As for if you agree or disagree with the sale to CN that is a political opinion not a legal one. Facts are facts, not one of the Government’s MLAs were charged or under investigation, that is a fact, the documents have been out there for almost a year now from the court case and nothing has turned up to say otherwise against the government, that is a fact, yes CN was the prefered buyer, which helped the northwest, for buying BC Rail that is also a fact.

here is some more facts Van Dogen was in caucus when the decision was to scrap the naming rights to BC Place to Telus, that fact that he claims he doesn’t know why means it was not a caucus decision, which goes to support Falcon’s statement that he decided on it, as for the BC rail trial on the $6 million, again the fact that he didn’t know about the decision on the court costs while in caucus means what the AG said was true, it was up to AG office to decide it, and there was an investigation into the payout of the court costs and the report didn’t come out negative or positive on the government, those are facts not fiction dreamed up by conservative bloggers trying to make inroads in BC[/quote]

Yawn. There is dirt… the evidence was deleted. FACT. Emails were deleted well before the retention policy allowed, the backups were also ordered deleted as well as the backups of those backups. This was all in the media. These are facts. This sale stinks and the politicians around it stink of corruption.

thetyee.ca/Blogs/TheHook/BC-Poli … ilsErased/

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c … mails.html

Also watch this video when only pressed lightly about bc rail

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c … ongen.html

Notice how she takes a big gulp after spewing some bullshit about how there are no outstanding questions regarding her involvment? If someone was to press her hard Im sure she wouldcrack.

yep Christy is reaching the end of her ability to carry the bullshit torch… I do hope it all comes out, and tax payers are made aware of just how much of their money is being squandered and shovelled into non deserving pockets…while our Seniors and Children take the fall.

The sale of BC Rail was good for Prince Rupert, so what ever happened Legal or Illegal, its done so get over it. What’s the point of rehashing all the bull shit. We have a port that’s thriving and that’s a good thing.