Bahahahaha Stick it to M$

http://www.kingstoncomputerplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6479

There losing major $$$$$$$$$$ from this

Thanks for the link, I just ordered a copy for myself and my roommate.

atleast it gives the monkey something to do all day.

I just got my 10 cds in the mail today. Anyone need a hard copy SP2?

pretty fucking wasteful if you ask me.

I wouldn’t call it wasteful… the cds will come in handy for the people that can’t wait all day to download the 80mb update.

And the padded envelopes will come in handy for me, as I just saved $14 getting them for free.

Heh, SP2 sucks! Even the one dtraight off the CD has fucked up my installation. Now windows tries ro ‘repair’ Office and NOrton Antivirus on bootup and loading of Word… NOt to mention almost nothign works… I hate this SP2.

yea i dont think i’m going to upgrade.

who follows slashdot… is it as big a clusterfuck for businesses as your guyses experienceses ?

oh but we * staff at my work * call it the best thing ms did … keeps our pay cheques coming and not to mention bigger :open_mouth: )

Yeah! It only takes 8 to make a great coaster set!

Anyone else notice the number of screwed up SP2 systems that have no license sticker on the side? And the owners ‘can’t find’ or ‘didn’t get’ a windows CD?

Glad I haven’t upgraded yet, sounds like a pain in the patootie. Maybe I’ll just use the cds for decoration.

use them as Frisbees or send them back to Microsoft collect with some rocks in them : O )

Burn copies of Knoppix, glue them to the undersides of the SP2 disk and return them to MSoft. Maybe they’ll redistribute something that works :laughing:

Please please ppl, do not install SP2. What ever you do.

:smiley:

And sorry if I get out of controll here sometimes, we just burried my uncle two days ago, and I over react when I get upset.

:confused:

and yet you try to argue that what yuo’ve done isnt wasteful?

its jackasses like you that cause them to calculate a higher demand in the first place.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]

and yet you try to argue that what yuo’ve done isnt wasteful?

its jackasses like you that cause them to calculate a higher demand in the first place.[/quote]

Sorry but I wasn’t one of the many that got sent hundreds of them each. Not all of us can follow your fine upstanding morals. :unamused:

you still got ten, retard.

ten more than you needed ?

I installed Norton Systemworks 2005 today, then ran Speed Disk and Win Doctor, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn’t bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then ill set the building on fire. Neither seemed to help much, infact I blame SP2.

HAH! STAPLES.COM WE LOVE YOU. I JUST ORDERED MINE, LANDON. WTF IS WRONG WITH MY CAPS LOCK KEY.

I bet you used to sit over by the window too. Where you could see the squirrels, who were merry.