Auction scams

(message was left blank)

(message was left blank)

(message was left blank)

you like the sound of your own voice dont you.

(message was left blank)

(message was left blank)

Is looking around ebay for scams all you do?

Ya, I dont really think that anyone cares. I for one think that you are pretty lame going around and trying to be the ebay policeman.

Who ya gunna call?

You have to admit, it’s a sweet looking piano.

Dude, how did we live before the “copy image location” on the right-click menu was there?

The extra step going through image properties was always a burden.

Personally I think its pretty sweet to see these things and reilize the scams out there… Pretty sweet

And an obvious violation of copyright. Doh~! Not only steeling the image but actually hot-linking it here to this forum? Not very wise. But then again I guess ‘no-brainers’ dont care, right? lol

[quote=“Auction Bites”]

And an obvious violation of copyright. Doh~! Not only steeling the image but actually hot-linking it here to this forum? Not very wise. But then again I guess ‘no-brainers’ dont care, right? lol[/quote]

eBay police strike again!! And why wouldn’t it be wise?

Some people would rather live in disception though, evidence of that is the couple of posts before your’s. Stick with the program timbits, there’s a lot to learn in finding scams on the internet. If you’re interested, I could set you up with a board which houses better-advanced people and where trolls are banned at the onset. However, you’ll need to register an ezboard ID before I can let you in. You can do that by going here:

ezboard.com

I tried to give honest input here in order to perhaps give rise to a faster moving board. But if trollish behavior is what I’m met with, then I’m out of here. I dont have a problem vacating my presence in order to allow the little pee-ons have their say. Its obvious what their mentality allows.

poof

Did he just like, quit the team?

I’m not going to educate someone whos ability to learn has reached its peak. You probably dont even know what the term “hot linking” is. Hot linking can actually get a board shut down.

Uhh… So the eBay police is going to come here and shut us down? Hm… interesting. I would guess the scam bid itself would be…
Why am I defending it though, I didn’t even post the picture.

No hes going to send some more emails to ebay admins and get us shut down, for hot-linking.

PS
It is very funny how he erased all his messages of him telling on people.

Dont be fucking dence. Did I say I was here to shut this board down? No wonder rumours get started. I know it wasn’t you who posted the picture, but it was YOUR comment which I responded to. MEANING, that it is NOT wise to hotlink.

Can you post a little faster? I’m getting bored refreshing the page to find no responses.