Are you all ready for the Amero?

I don’t want to see the evidence, or anything.  I just want to know that you have this detailed evidence.  You do, right?  Because you don’t deal in theories or rumours or anything like that?

Yes.

Good–hope everything worked out for you in with that guy.

To nauticalpixel–name for me one 9/11 “fact” you have that stands up to scrutiny. I’ll shut up if I can’t find something wrong with it.

I was expecting some kind of hybrid Camero when I opened this thread.

Phew.

Ok, good.  So knowing that you have concrete proof, you don’t deal with rumours and innuendo and incomplete evidence, right?  You know this for a fact? 

Again, I don’t want to debate the evidence.  It’s good enough for me that you have the detailed plan, without any rumours or theories or whatifs.  You have the plan in front of you and you know what’s going to happen.  That’s good enough for me. 

That’s the case?

… Try me. :wink:

You want to answer this one?

'cause if you have all the details, the hard evidence, not rumour, exact details and plans, then I want to know.  I don’t need to see or discuss the evidence.  I’ll take your word for it.

Was something deleted? I’m missing this scientific journal post.

I have a challenge for you nauticalpixel:

Name a fact or piece of evidence that would get you to admit that your claim about the Amero, or the 9/11 conspiracy, is wrong.

And… just saw the picture you posted.

img137.imageshack.us/img137/5957/cutuh6.jpg This would be a photograph of a welder at Ground Zero—he’s cleaning up.

img301.imageshack.us/img301/8323/cut2di4.jpg Here’s a second picture close up.

You’re picture gives no reference to timeline. Mine is during the cleanup. I therefore argue that both of our metal columns were cut during cleanup, not before the disaster.

Why would someone who knows, fully and whole heartedly that 9/11 was planned, no, not a conspiracy theory, IT WAS PLANNED, Or that The government, truly, does not rule our planet, but the people with the money do. Why would someone who has CONCRETE EVIDENCE against everything YOU believe, admit he was wrong?

I stand by Nauticalpixel on this one. Everyone needs to wake up, the NAU is a reality. (NAU being North American Union.) 

All of you who call conspiracy theory on those who have a different view than what the media portrays, truly, are sheep.

Well, I’m just waiting for him to tell me that he knows beyond any doubt, that the Amero is coming and that he has the details.  I don’t want to know the evidence for the plan, I just want to know that he knows what the plan is, and that he knows it, and doesn’t consider it a theory, etc.

If that’s the case, let me know.

Oh, do you also have concrete evidence that it is coming?

Like I said, I don’t want to debate the evidence.  Just knowing that you (or Nauticalpixel) have the evidence, know the plan, know the details, and don’t consider any of it guesswork or theory or rumour or whatifs. 

Is that the case? 

Like I said, I don’t want to debate the evidence, I’ll take your word for it if the above is true.

Let’s meet sometime. I’ll bring all you require. :smile:

I don’t think you understand.  I don’t want to see the evidence.  I don’t want to be convinced.  If you know it’s a fact, then I’ll accept it as well.

I want to know that you have evidence that you know is true.  You have detailed plans that you know are true.  None of what you have is rumour or speculation or whatifs.  You know all this stuff for a fact.

If you let me know that’s the case, then I’ll agree with you.  I trust your intelligence, don’t worry.  I won’t question your evidence.  I will accept your word.  But I need to here you say yes to the above paragraph.

Yes. :smile:

Ok, here it is.  It’s official.  I accept that you know the details of the Amero being introduced.  You have the plans, you know what’s going to happen. 

We’ll freeze this thread, so that when it does happen, we can come back and prove that you were correct.

Since you know everything for a fact, and that you know the details, and you know the plans, and none of it is rumour or speculation or whatifs…  You said you don’t work in theories, just absolute truths.

When is this going to happen? 

I don’t need an exact date, but since there’s a definite plan, I’m sure you can just post the year and month? 

Freezing the thread. Good idea, actually. heh… Other forums ought to do that when one asserts something like that. Would, more than anything, develop real credence with those who made the assertions. Smart.  :sunglasses:

As for date? I don’t know. It truly does depend on who wakes up to it, how many, and if these people mobilize with what they know to thwart it.

I don’t think anyone asserts a date. The only one I can think of who may have a guestimation is Congressman Ron Paul. But the plans for the NAU and the Amero are as real as the oxygen we breathe and the plan for this union is indeed underway.

More on the SPP here:
stopspp.com/stopspp/

Ah your house of cards just fell down.  I’m not sure I believe any of it anymore.

You said that you don’t deal with theories and guesses.  Let me see what you said:

[quote]
I speak not of theories: they’re like opinions and we all know about opinions. Theories are yawn-fests for me. Theories are loose, they’re gray, they’re caught in the middle, usually between fact and total fiction.

This is not where I live.

I want theories like I want a hole in the head (not at all).[/quote]

So what you’ve basically said is you have hard evidence, without a doubt, that an event is going to occur.  Then when asked when the event will occur, you say that you don’t know?

This sure sounds to me to be a “yawn-fest” that you describe.  If you really have hard evidence, you’d have a timeline, right?

I mean the Euro had a timeline decades ahead of its introduction. 

Oh Amero, schmero, Lou Dobb’s will never let it happen, don’t you folks watch CNN…

Now here’s whay ya’ll should be really worried about…

independent.co.uk/news/busin … 96428.html