Are you all ready for the Amero?

Are you all ready for the Amero?

We’ll never have one, but you’d be the guy to submit the first design.
No eagles, soldiers, flags or bomb-bursts please…
I nominate P.E.T. for the $20, just to piss people off.

Fuddle-Duddle :smiley:

The evidence is there. :smile:

I’ll speak to anyone, publicly, about this, and answer all questions in detail, if need be (and have done so).

I speak not of theories: they’re like opinions and we all know about opinions. Theories are yawn-fests for me. Theories are loose, they’re gray, they’re caught in the middle, usually between fact and total fiction.

This is not where I live.

I want theories like I want a hole in the head (not at all).

Anyone who knows me - truly knows me - knows this wholly. :wink:

Re: 9/11: If you’d like information, details, documents, whatever it may be that you need, let me know via PM.

These kinds of talks, as I’ve mentioned before, are exceedingly difficult to have online.

So you know for an absolute fact that the Amero is coming to Canada?  Without any doubts?  You have concrete proof that some plan will be implemented? 

I mean non-ambiguous proof, not speculation and not rumour.  Do you have that?

I was referring to 9/11. :smile:

Oh, what does that mean then?

Every. Single. God-Damn 9/11 conspiracy theory–every single one of them–can be torn apart by true scientific explanation.

Yes. I want theories like I want Richard Simmons as a boyfriend.

So yes or no to the Amero?

You say you don’t believe in theories, just hard evidence.

So if you tear apart a conspiracy theory, you’re  just giving the True Believers more evidence.

Well, 9/11 was the foundational event for the rest. (including the North American Union. And the Amero. So is it coming? For sure? If we don’t wake up: yes)

Heh. Of course, how could I forget that?

Is this gonna become another Zeitgeist (sp) thread?

I agree. But I disagree with the implications of this. I’ve met many, indeed, who are conspircy nuts - who refuse to listen to reason, rationale and so forth. This is not me. Not everyone who researches this falls into the category of being, potentially, closed-minded.

But for sure: it’s a good point. :smile:

We’re not having another Zeitgeist thread, sorry.

cbc.ca/searchengine/blog/200 … mov_1.html

Jesse Brown’s essay on Zeitgeist. 

Yea–other than your assurance that the Amero is coming our way–where’s the proof?

What evidence is there?.. Documents, recordings of conversations–anything at all?

If we don’t speak about it, if we don’t expose the plans - yes, concrete plans - for this North American Union and the currency ‘Amero’, will be here, unfortunately.

[quote=“nauticalpixel”]
If we don’t speak about it, if we don’t expose the plans - yes, concrete plans - for this North American Union and the currency ‘Amero’, will be here, unfortunately.[/quote]

So you have, in your possession, concrete proof that the Amero is coming?  Details and everything?  No rumours, no interpretation, but a detailed plan?  You have that?