Are there any Rupert counter strike clans, or servers

ahh what the hell one more post just to see 3 cowbells.

more cowbell! more cowbell!

btw the game scared the shit out of me when i was playing the beta, go to torrentbits or elitetorrents or suprnova and just search for doom 3

Keep in mind you have to sign up for the first two sites and in azureus and change your something something listening port to 80694. You can find the something something listening port in view > configuration > server

Or you could be real lazy and just google your heart out

I tried suprnova, but nothing would connect as there was only 1 peer sharing each of the files.

He’s 16.

Aw man, just buy it guys… This is one of those games you shouldn’t be pirating. $60 bucks for CS Source and Half-Life 2, only the most advanced and graphically intense game ever to be published, and the story line is sure to kick ass right? Half-Life is still my favorite game ever, but HL2 may take that place shortly…

Honestly, once you’re through all the BS and actually get into a server… CS Source is awesome. I just played an hour strait. The GUI is good, the menus and server browsing work way better than the last versions…

Now for some HL2 multi-play

*Buy Half-Life 2

[quote=“orangetang”]Aw man, just buy it guys… This is one of those games you shouldn’t be pirating. $60 bucks for CS Source and Half-Life 2, only the most advanced and graphically intense game ever to be published, and the story line is sure to kick ass right? Half-Life is still my favorite game ever, but HL2 may take that place shortly…

Honestly, once you’re through all the BS and actually get into a server… CS Source is awesome. I just played an hour strait. The GUI is good, the menus and server browsing work way better than the last versions…

*Buy Half-Life 2[/quote]

We were talking about DOOM 3 though :wink:

[quote=“orangetang”]Aw man, just buy it guys… This is one of those games you shouldn’t be pirating. $60 bucks for CS Source and Half-Life 2, only the most advanced and graphically intense game ever to be published, and the story line is sure to kick ass right? Half-Life is still my favorite game ever, but HL2 may take that place shortly…

*Buy Half-Life 2[/quote]

Heh, CSMD?

Should rock your teamspeak server again.

You know, I’m thinking I should get into this CS.

No dude, CS was soo six years ago.

So? I’d still like to try Source.

Half Life 2 is pretty damn good, definitely worth playing a couple times over. However i am waiting for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to be released. :smiley:

this is all very intresting but no one answerd my question. This fourm was suposto help me find people from in prince rupert so i could play cs with them. i don’t care about hl 2 or css. because i ait got it. I wanna find people from RUPERT TO PLAY CS WITH. not have a fourm about discussing hl2 which i currently don’t give care about that. if you wanna talk about hl2 make your own topic asshole

foolish person, you actually expected a thread to stay on topic??

I answered your question, there’s hardly anyone that plays CS from rupert anymore man.

There might be a few noobies, but besides that I have no clue.

I bought half life 2 yesterday, Been playing all night, great graphics, great game play, would like to play against local people, i would set up a server on one of my comps.

Im no n00b but there are alot of players in rupert, I just dont have server info. regarding the different players.

Sweet what settings do you think half life 2 will run on these current specs ?

20 Gigs Free
256 MB Ram (most likely will be upgraded)
Geforce 2 Pro
Intel Pentium 4 2.0 ghz

I’m looking forward to pick up half life 2 :smile:

ps. Where did you get your copy ?

im using a 2.5 barton, 512 megs and a ati 128 2600 it runs great set up takes about 1/2 hr, got my copy at data boy, there selling like hot cakes.
like i said great graphics,

old counter-strike sucks. go upgrade and play CS Source

[quote=“Astrothug”]im using a 2.5 barton, 512 megs and a ati 128 2600 it runs great set up takes about 1/2 hr, got my copy at data boy, there selling like hot cakes.
like i said great graphics,[/quote]

2.5 Barton? So is that like an XP3200+ (2.2GHz) overclocked to 2.5GHz? Or do you mean XP2500+ (1.8GHz). What is an ATI 2600? I’m guessing you mean one of the 128MB, 9600 series.

I’m running an 1.8GHz Barton at the moment with an overclocked 9500Pro and 1024MB DDR. The ram sucks ass, otherwise I’d be at 2.21GHz without issues. Half-Life 2 / CS run pretty nice at 1280x1024LCD, high textures, models, and low shaders and shadows. I like to use AA, but can’t get away with it right now. However, with 2X AF enabled, rather than the default Bilinear filtering, things look a lot more in focus. Anywhere from 30-80FPS witht hat configuration.

If you have a 9600XT, it probbaly looks even better and you might get away with some AA in there.

As for a Geforce 2… Ew!! That’s so like 1999 of you. If it’s an MX series card, just buy something newer. If it’s a GTS or equivalent, it might look over at low detail around 800x600 resolution.

This is probably abou the best/cheapest soultion if you’re looking to upgrade your card to something a bit better.

ncix.com/products/index.php? … e=SAPPHIRE
http://img.ncix.com/images/12989-l.JPG

its a typo was a 7600 a barton 2500 that can overclock to 3.2 ghz