Any Requests?

Oh do be quiet.

Requests, REAL requests must be e-mailed to me. Again, the rules are simple and can be found here:
requestsforzedd.tripod.com/
Any serious request will be given serious consideration and you will be notified by e-mail on you request status.

I sent a request, but never got it.

Okay, what was it. I have several I have earmarked for when I get my computer fixed and some for next month…

Now I remember, that jerk made a stupid request which I ignored.

how many requests have you gotten? im a demographer doing a study on geeks with no life, and i think your data might be pertinent to our field of research.

Really, is that why you are here? I thought because you are a geek. Just because a person collect things like pictures, does not make them a geek. I am providing a valuable service to the people who are tired of searching thousands apon thousands of sites in the vain hope that they might find the pictures they want. If that makes me a geek, then I’m a geek. For the record I got 13 requests and growing.

it does if its power rangers pictures etc…

Actually you got 14 requests now. I would like to request a picture of the pink power ranger please. thank you

you have to fill out a tps report first. have you been listening?

What the HELL is a tps report?

If you fill out the tps report correctly you will get an answer

I can’t fill something out if I don’t know what the hell I’m looking for, MORON!

jesus and scrub are the same person

no, im not you’re messiah

you’re really obsessed with scrub having an alternate identity aren’t you?

It is just really obvious.

its funny how lame you are danielle.

hey mig, post the ips.

Getting all personal are we? haha Who is Danielle???

please, be Gentile…