Another poll

I’m not sure if this trend is real. However, a recent poll indicates a growing animosity towards the ruling conservatives here in BC.

B.C. voters planning to push Harper’s Tories out of office: election poll

No doubt the Conservatives will take a beating here in BC…but they still have large leads in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba…enough that they could still win.

The Liberals are dominating Atlantic Canada, NDP is dominating Quebec and BC.

All three are splitting the Territories.

Regardless of the “trends”…I will be voting Conservative.

[quote=“bthedog”]No doubt the Conservatives will take a beating here in BC…but they still have large leads in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba…enough that they could still win.

The Liberals are dominating Atlantic Canada, NDP is dominating Quebec and BC.

All three are splitting the Territories.

Regardless of the “trends”…I will be voting Conservative.[/quote]

It will indeed be interesting to see what happens. I have no read on the outcome for October 19th. I was mildly upset when I bumped into Hondo and he informed me that he wasn’t running as the Green candidate this time. As we don’t have a Green candidate I will likely vote NDP. I can’t vote for a party that supports Bill C-51

Leaning towards Liberal.

Well, I thought about voting Conservative and how we got sold out on Softwood almost instantly, turned a blind eye on increasing log exports. How they want to run a pipeline pumping shit one way and poison the other through my backyard so the rich corporations can get richer. How a promise to reform the Senate turned into a spate of appointees more corrupt than ever in history. How they claim to be so economically responsible yet Alberta can now join the Hwy 16 corridor as 3rd world status, How they either are clueless or dead set against the Constitution and Charter of Rights. How they extended the Afghan mission then shafted the veterans at the same time allowed the Forces to degrade in the worst position since we even had armed forces.
How in a time of decreasing crime, they introduced (and continue to) a new crime bill every 48 hours, ALL of which are simply about increasing punishment and more jail time…
How when I was 16, it shouldn’t have been criminal to smoke a joint and now I have grandkids about to turn that age and they still think it should be, and it’s irresponsible to think its important now )what let’s wait 50 more years?)
How they “helped” by ending 3 year cell contracts (that’s ALL they did) and now they all want double what it used to cost (looking forward to choosing the tv channels I want for twice the price next).
How relations with China, Russia, and the USA were completely poisoned. And how they’re not even “Conservative” anymore they’re something far more foul.

and I thought, "No, I’m not that bloody stupid!"
That would be like me supporting the NDP provincially back when they’d FUBAR’d everything and betrayed everything the working man stood for simply because I\m a pig-headed ideologue.

I do find it ironic when people say they’re going to vote conservative because of Harper’s fiscal policies.

Harper’s Economic Record Is Sub-Mediocre

I also find it quite ironic (and hilarious) that someone would link to a Huffpost article as a way to “prove” any Harper/Conservative inefficiencies.

As I find it sad that people who can’t dispute an issue resort to discredting the source or the messenger and think they’ve proved something.

Please post links or proof that contradicts any of the claims made in the article. Thanks.

[quote=“hitest”]

Please post links or proof that contradicts any of the claims made in the article. Thanks.[/quote]

The Conservatives are not perfect, but their record is in no way as horrible as Unifor and Mulcair are trying to make it seem…no perspective.

theglobeandmail.com/report-o … e25834784/

globalnews.ca/news/2152159/reali … cair-says/

How many are full-time, and how many are filled by TFWs?

Wonder how long Harper’s Conservatives are going to stay in third place. lol

cbc has a good one

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/po … ml#regions

[quote=“PLA”]Wonder how long Harper’s Conservatives are going to stay in third place. lol

http://i.imgur.com/qYKdxVFl.jpg[/quote]

I like the polls that seem to point to the annihilation of the Conservatives, but, I remember the polls that predicted Clark’s demise in 2013.
Multiple polls are indicating that the Tories are in trouble. I’m hoping for change on October 19th.

Heh.

I sure as hell hope not, I can’t see a federal NDP government being good for Canadians. I’m hoping for a minority government, so who ever wins is held accountable for any spending and taxing plans.

Poll released today by Global. Interesting.

Mulcair overtakes Harper as top choice for prime minister: poll

Harper on Hogan’s heros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo)

According to Paddy Power, a British online gambling site, the odds for various outcomes of our election:

NDP Minority 13/8

Conservative Minority 9/4

Liberal Minority 10/3

NDP/Liberal Coalition 4/1

Conservative Majority 14/1

NDP Majority 16/1

Liberal Majority 25/1

Any Conservative Coalition 25/1

Might be just as interesting to following their odds as any poll in Canada.

paddypower.com/bet/other-pol … ds=2134517