Ahhhh tooo hotttt

ahhhhhh its way to hot outside…

It’s hotter inside my house than it is outside. I should be outside but I’d burn to a crisp.

Here’s a hint: on hot days, close your curtains/shades, keep the windows closed. Open them when the sun goes down, close them again when it starts to get hot.

The problem is that people generally do the opposite (open windows when it’s hot), and let the hot air in during the day.

i slept on my deck last night, my dog was melting inside when i got home, felt pretty sorry for the little dude…

god damn though diana is the perfect temperature for swimming, nice and comfortably refreshing in the top 6 or so feet, but if you dive down its nice and icy.

i woke up this morning and if there was no lake to go to (preference #1), and i didnt have to be stuck inside at work (mandatory), i honestly dont think i wouldve gotten up from lying on the cold ceramic tiles in my entrance way in my ginch. that wass weet.

i have not peed today and i have drank about 3L of water

i’ve peed

I’ve never swam in diana. it’s not too cold? how are the other lakes around here? for that matter, are there any easily accessible beaches around here?

diana is good if it’s hot, there is a beach out at Ridley, go past the gates and then walk for a bit you will see a path…
only other great beach is tugwell and you need a boat

Funny thing is when every other place on this earth is dieing of global warming, We will have perfect weather!!

all the other lakes will be ~1 of Diana, because they are all contiguous bodies of water, rainbow -> diana ->prudhomme -> taylor -> kloya i think ?

the tannin tea style makes it warm up really quick.

The greatest thing about hot weather in Prince Rupert is that you can open the hose and have four cold showers a day without having City Hall telling you to conserve water like our southern friends.

I was so hot today I went driving to Terrace and back, all windows open, wind blowing through my hair, giant slurpee between my legs…

Ah, this isn’t hot, not really :wink:

Hot is when you put up the top on the convertible so you can run the air conditioner. Happened once in Nevada or Arizona somewhere.

yea ive been to las vegas, way hotter

Yeah, it’s not hot until you start planning your excursions based on the places with air conditioning.

“I can dash across to that bank machine, wait there for a few minutes, then over to that restaurant, then to that convenience store.”

As a side note, a lot of places in Rupert don’t get the air conditioning thing. I walked in to two places on Third Avenue today that had AC on blast, and the front doors held wide open. Heh, smart.

In retrospect, I should have bought a fan on that drive to Terrace…

But yeah, I know this isn’t really hot. I remember when I went to Thailand, stepping from the climate controlled 22-degree 0% humidity plane to the 45-degree 100% humidity terminal was agonizing. To do it gradually (like here) is hard enough, but to do it all at once was unreal. It felt more like I was swimming through the air.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2000/20000214l.jpg

It just seems hot because we’re not used to it. The weather’s just making up for the millions of rainy dayz we’ve had. ‘’’’’’’'Any of u been 2 the cannery today for “rollin on the river”? It seemed cooler there…

^^ yah it was wayyy cooler there than it was here in rupert… the music was goood

[quote=“Anonymous”]Here’s a hint: on hot days, close your curtains/shades, keep the windows closed. Open them when the sun goes down, close them again when it starts to get hot.

The problem is that people generally do the opposite (open windows when it’s hot), and let the hot air in during the day.[/quote]

it still gets hot in the house with the windows and curtains closed…:neutral_face: