Zedd's Newsletter Volume 8 -September-

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Troll!

I agree with Alpine Scrub. I’m not going to change the rocks in your heads that you comically call minds. But I’ll say this, since there are people that do like my site on this page, even if that number is less then 10, then I will continue to post here and endure the insults, I survived the insults growing up, I can survive them here. What the hell does stokes mean by…

since when is horror movies and giant movies consider gay? I thought it was musicals? I don’t know what the hell I did to get you people against me, but you are not driving me away. The more you push, the more you insult, the more determine I am to stay here and make the one or two people who like my site happy. That is the end of the subject, I refuse to…

anymore.

I figure there are about ~500 HTMF members at the moment. Ouch! That means about 0.3% percent of people on this forum enjoy your website, while the other 99.7% don’t, or just don’t care enough to say anything about it… By the way, who (from HTMf reads) your reviews? I don’t see any positive feedback in this thread so far, but I don’t want people thinking we’re robosexuals, so if anyone asks… you’re my debugger.

Ah HTMF, bringing out the superiority complex since 1998!

Seriously, you don’t have to like the guy’s stuff. You don’t even have to read it. But he’s writing, and he’s publishing on the web. Good for him.

Insulting him is more a comment about you. Like really, are our egos so fragile that we have to insult people’s websites? Let him post. If you have nothing positive to say about it, don’t say anything at all.

Personally, I admire that he’s willing to write and post on the web. If even one person reads it, great, mission accomplished.

Let’s not discourage posters here either.

Lord Zedd, go nuts and post all the stuff you want.

Woohoo, 4000 posts! Nice speech.

He gets a rant good one every 1000 posts.

MiG, is there a memberlist here anywhere?

Even though I wasn’t going to say anymore, I just want to say thanks to MiG for the help. I think I finally made a real friend here.

You kidding? A woman like that you gotta romance first! Heh heh heh heh.

j/k

I thought this thread was about bashing Power Rangers?

In the end don’t we all, in one way or another, have a little bit of Power Ranger inside each of us?

I’d like to think that there was a little bit of me inside the pink ranger.

I was gonna post a picture of the pink ranger and make some comment…anyways, i type her name into google and find this website. http://www.ffrevolution.com/greatthreads/laracroft2.html

Only HTMF members can turn power rangers into adult content viewer discration advised come on people she wasnt that hot anyway.

Man… musicals are gay? But… I was in… oh god.

I meant Broadway Musicals.

Man, who woulda thought that ketchup doesn’t really go well with perogies?

Ketchup is kinda weird with cheese. Like cheese and potatoe perogies, grilled cheese and kraft dinner.

tastes a little funky.

I beg to differ… Heinz ketchup goes great with Kraft Dinner and grilled cheese sammiches. It does not however, go with Velveeta Shells n Cheese.

It tastes freaking nasty to me.