Zedd's Newsletter Volume 8 -September-

… and that’s why he’s named Wondermike.

Anyway, ACKLANDS SUCKS!

hahaha I’ll second that! I wonder if they’ll have a team next year since half of their guys want to play for us?

I say we buy them out and hire new paint mixers… then maybe i’ll play ball with them.

My point is, you bunch of chattering chipmunks is this. I don’t mind football, I don’t even mind beer that much. Can’t stand rap, but that’s another matter alltogether. My point is, I am open to other things, plus, your site sucks is not a criticism, that is the outburst of a spoiled five year old child who doesn’t have the intellegence to give a proper reponse of even a intellegent insult. You never fully said what was wrong with my site. I give some endings away to really FUCKED up movies, so what? I only do it to movies that really bad endings where evil wins, in my book as well as my site. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A BAD ENDING, (by which I mean the bad guy/monster wins) These are the movies I give away the ending to, in order for you, the person reading my review not to waste your time and money on that piece of SHIT. Now if that’s what is wrong with my site, just let me know! But it will not matter, because I am not changing it. I have had positive responses to my site, enough to learn that it’s just you morons that do not like it. Why? Is it because I happened to like Power Rangers, have you ever seen Power Rangers, if not. Then maybe, you are acting from a stance of ignorance and ignorance is the starting place for bigotry. Try Power Rangers, it’s not just for kids. Also, try Sentai, people actually die in the Japanese version before DISNEY dumbs it down.

That is, without a doubt, the dumbest outlook on movies I have ever witnessed. You need to realize something, and I’m not kidding around here:

[size=24]YOUR WEBSITE IS NOT GOOD.[/size]

Take it from me. I’ve seen alot of websites, and alot of movies. I know what I’m talking about.

Please, go away now.

Why is it the dumbest outlook? I don’t believe in the no win scenario and speaking as a writer any movie that can’t have the hero win at the end is just a sloppy writer and is lazy. You’re not a writer, you don’t understand about sloppy and lazy writing. Oh, by the way Mister I can’t come up with a better name, I am not going anywhere. If you do not like that, T.S. You don’t have to go to my site. Mister I like CRAP MOVIES LIKE:
DEVIL’S NIGHTMARE
PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE
DRACULA 2000

Besides, YOUR SITE IS NOT GOOD is not an answer, it’s only slightly higher in the evolutionary ladder then “You SUCK”. Details, what is wrong, why don’t you like it. When I don’t like a movie, I say what’s wrong with it, I just don’t say “IT SUCKS” You wouldn’t know a good movie if it bit you on the ASS! By the way, I don’t give a flying FUCK what you think of my site. Last time I checked you three of four stooges are not the only one on this forum. For every shot and insult you hurl at me, three other people look at my newsletter and checks out my site. So, if you really want me to go away. Here’s my advice, shut the FUCK up and maybe the other people will ignore my newsletter, if that starts happening then I just might disappear.

Watching Power Rangers is okay, but a bad guy winning in a movie or book makes it a sloppy piece of writing?

You really make a guy want to edit posts.

PS: I’m twice the writer you’ll ever be, bee-otch.

Sorry to get back to B movies, but if you’re planning a movie for Halloween, check out this quirky Canadian made one: Blood & Donuts

Jeepers Creepers ending was great.
i love watching main characters die and everyone in the theater freak out like it was their best friend.

You see now, you’d probably have the same reaction to Blood & Donuts as this guy:

moria.co.nz/horror/blood&donuts.htm

I, however, thought this movie was an extremely funny comedy-romance.

I think it was the slightly over-the-top acting that got me laughing, but it was the song in the opening scene, “Mister Sandman” by The Four Aces, that made me pay attention. As I said … quirky. Just bad enough to be good for a laugh.

Two words Ghost3x, SEEK HELP. As for WonderMike. I may make a typo or two when I’m in a rush or someone like you pisses me off, and I don’t always correct them as I should when I’m in a hurry. But I create complex characters and monsters that even too scary to appear in your worst twisted nightmares! And the word is bitch, that other word does not exist in the Queen’s English!

ok Lord Zedd you have a couple of problems, one…how old are you?. If you are 13 or younger, well done on the webpage. If you are older than that say 18 or older, you prolly fit in the pedafile or werid old dude that watchs kid shows, naming himself, and his website after a children tv shows villian. If you are still in the 18 year old bracket, you might want to invest in some money or teaching programs to make your website somewhat up to date, maybe model it after, i don’t know…HTMF, this beautiful website is user friendly, and looks modern,yours looks like something out of geo-cities that took two hours to make. After you take those step, adults might take your critisms and reviews more seriously.

Good luck.

I happen to be 33 years old and I like monsters. In Japan I wager that Sentai isn’t considered a Kid’s only show. It is Sentai and I know many, many adults in America that like Sentai. But that is only a tiny, tiny part of my site. 90 % of the site is dedicated to other monster related things like Horror and Sci-Fi series, reviews of Horror/Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Here’s a hint, the reason one of the reasons I watch Power Rangers and other “KID’S” Programs, is because daytime TV sucks royal. Talk shows and soap operas. At night is there very little sci-fi/horror related programs anymore. Just the same cookie cutter teenage dramas, dealing with the same tedious issues that I couldn’t give a RAT’S ASS about, Court Room dramas, Medical Dramas, and the most haness of all REALITY programs, like chaining some moron to a chair and dropping animal shit on them is reality. TV has turned to crap, Power Rangers and some animated programs (mainly imports from Japan) is the only thing interesting anymore. WIth the following Exceptions: SMALLVILLE, ENTERPRISE AND THE CSI shows. By the way, I’m no electronics expert! I am no webmaster, I just do the best I can with what TRIPOD gives me and dispite what you say, I think it’s pretty damn good!

if you think its cool, cool.

unfortunately, i dont think you’re going to change anyones mind here, and you’re just putting yourself up for criticism of your hobbies when you air them in a group that isnt down with your scenario.

that said, anyone down with lord zedds scenario raise their hand…

on another note… just because daytime tv sucks… DOES THHAT MEAN YUO HAVE TO WATCH ANY TV AT ALL??? seriously - life has other avenues than bein a geek and watchin tv, and then writing about it on the internet where a bunch of geeks are gonna slag you.

i have only one piece of advice. buy a bike.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]if you think its cool, cool.

unfortunately, i dont think you’re going to change anyones mind here, and you’re just putting yourself up for criticism of your hobbies when you air them in a group that isnt down with your scenario.

that said, anyone down with lord zedds scenario raise their hand…

on another note… just because daytime tv sucks… DOES THHAT MEAN YUO HAVE TO WATCH ANY TV AT ALL??? seriously - life has other avenues than bein a geek and watchin tv, and then writing about it on the internet where a bunch of geeks are gonna slag you.

i have only one piece of advice. buy a bike.[/quote]

and for god sakes man! get rid of the TV…its not worth sitting infront of for 8 hrs watching a power rangers marathon :astonished:

Well good for you! Now go ask the teacher to put a star in the margin.

You remind me of a typical geek, even tho your website sucks and i can even make a better one.

Your 33 and your writing stupid small time reviews on gay movies, and i remember’d i liked the original power rangers, but i dont think im gunna write crap about them at the age of 14, you are 33, that might mean you need a life, have you ever been in long relationship with a girl? If you haven’t maybe you should get the msg that girls think you a dork.

sorry for the harshness man… but you watch power rangers at 33. :open_mouth:

Heh, sounds like another Vlad or something… I can’t believe this guy is for real.

Are you saying Vlad wasn’t real??