Zedd's Newsletter Volume 10 -NOVEMBER-

LORD ZEDD’S NEWSLETTER
VOLUME 10

GUEST BOOK:

Don’t forget to sign my guest book, help me improve my site even more. Tell me what you want to see on it, the kind of movies you want me to review. Tell the world what you think of movies.

pub11.bravenet.com/guestbook/928008752/

REQUESTS:

If you collect pictures and have are having trouble finding a certain picture, then just request from me. If I can’t find it, I’ll make it just for you and it’s free. Just click the link on how to make a request.
requestsforzedd.tripod.com/

DONATIONS:

If you care to donate a picture, then go to the donate page and read the minor rules. Any donations will receive full credit.
lordzeddshomepage.tripod.com/id38.html

REVIEWS:

Do you have an opinion about a science fiction, horror or fantasy movie, then air it. All you have to do just click the review link and it will give you directions on how you can review a movie on my page. Remember this is your review and you will receive full credit on it.
yourmoviereviews1.tripod.com/

UPDATES:

MOVIE REVIEWS:

HORROR MOVIES:

When a pair of drunken hunters accidentally breaks a sacred circle all hell breaks loose.
FROSTBITER: WRATH OF THE WENDIGO (1996)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id39.html

Adam’s first wife Lilith wants to make a big splash on the modeling scene.
NIGHT ANGEL (1990)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id16.html

SCI-FI MOVIES:
Marge finds that there’s more then a skeleton hiding in her new husband’s closet.
I MARRIED A MONSTER FROM OUTER SPACE (1958)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id40.html

The Creep is back and for a busload of Football Players, Cheerleaders and Teachers it’s no pleasure trip
JEEPERS CREEPERS II (2003)
morereviews3.tripod.com/id18.html

FAMILY MOVIES:

Ash and Pikachu faces Teams Rocket’s greatest weapon turned rogue, Mewtwo.
POKEMON: THE FIRST MOVIE (1999)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id41.html

TELEVISION:

Divatox has arrived on Earth and the Power Rangers must Shift into Turbo to stop her.
POWER RANGERS TURBO (1997-1998)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id42.html

The Beetleborgs must find stronger powers to take on a new Villain named Nukus and his insane Comic Book Artist.
BEETLEBORG MATALIX (1997-1998)
evenmorereviews2.tripod.com/id43.html

FANTASY MOVIES:

WINNER OF THE REVIEW POLL

A Dragon slayer teams up with the last of the Dragons to take down an evil king.
DRAGONHEART (1996)
pollwinners1.tripod.com/id4.html

REQUESTS:

AS REQUESTED BY D. SVIDRIGELOV
"TERROR TOAD" FROM “MIGHTY MORPHIN’ POWER RANGERS SEASON 1â€