Yadda Yadda Toronto Protests yadda

Most dictators view themselves as benevolent benefactors.  Or is that malevolent?

My way or the highway.

Love it or leave it.

That is the best compliment and incentive I’ve ever had. Which third world country should I take over?

I love to see you attempt to take over North Korea.  :smiley:

… or as Ronald Reagan said when Governor of California … “obey the rules or get out”.

Sorry, I don’t have a list of despots handy but I’m willing to begin a list with your name at the top  :wink:

What does korea have to offer me as its new leader? 

Well, there’s a great wardrobe available.  How tall are you?

But that’s not at all that’s happening, is it? There was plenty of law enforcement during the G8 meeting, and they didn’t have any incidents with any of the people involved in the protests that were going on. While Toronto was a larger situation, this situation deals with hooded ruffians, not legitimate protesters.

A slightly humiliated soccer team.

and a speed skating team with unethical practices.

And you’ll probably get a starring role in a film with Team America.  ***k ya!

Life time supply of Hennessey and Russian Caviar. Plus a kidnapped South Korean actress and a Japanese sushi chef are available at your disposal.

That would be the South Koreans.

Hrm. I was thinking cuba. I like it there.

So, your despotic ideals must include a Caribbean climate? :sunglasses:

HEY i would like to ask the admins to delete this thread because having picture up of this icident is not only upsetting to me by my brother and family so if your any kind of deceicy in you and you dont want me to flood you guys then just delete it its wrong to exploit his misforutune without consent There is a court case going on

THINK PEOPLE!!!

Are you confused there is no picture in this thread?? Am I missing something?

It used to have that picture of the guy with the stitches on his neck, but the mods removed that section of the thread at Stopthisnow’s request.

Not sure why anyone would be surprised or offended that the picture surfaced online. The only way someone could have posted it is if the person put it on facebook or the dude that posted it here was the owner of the camera or something. I mean, the guy posed for the picture after all…

The thread is still there.  They just split it.

hackingthemainframe.com/smf/inde … 731.0.html

Thanks sorry I was lost for a few minutes! My nephew had his wood shed torched on the same day last week.  The week before his dog was stabbed.  The neighbours saw two young boys ( under the age of 19) flee from the scene. So far no one has been caught.  Lucky that my nephew was not at home … are we allowed in Canada to defend our property??

This is a good question and one that has some vagueness in Canada’s courts.  Sections 40 & 41 of the CC of C outlines the rights and limitations of defense of person and property.

Since we are justified in using as much force as is necessary to repel those forcibly breaking into or forcibly entering our dwelling (Section 40), I see little limitation to our right of defense of our dwellings. It may be that the use of a firearm from a concealed position against an unlawful intruder may be construed by Canadian Courts as unjustified but this section does not support that meaning.