Wrestlemania Fallout

no?

mEtHaD wrote:

ECW crowned its first champion in April 1992 when Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka defeated Wildman Bellomo in Philadelphia. Since that time, some of ECW’s biggest names went on to stake claim to the championship, including The Sandman, Sabu and Terry Funk.

But try if you think you can DO IT!

This is from a Rob Van Dam interview…

[quote]He talks about once being suspended in school for doing a back flip off of the roof of his school and he had to spend every lunch in the lunch hall as he wasn’t trusted enough to go out onto the playground because he might something like that again. He says to kids that they should pay attention and get a good education in school.
[/quote]

Woohooo! :open_mouth:

yah ECW: One Night Stand. It better be good, and I heard that some contracted TNA stars are going to be there, but than again i heard it was false…

Hey Methad remember P.W.A: The New F’n Show… good times. Hardcore champion.

[quote=“willocity”]yah ECW: One Night Stand. It better be good, and I heard that some contracted TNA stars are going to be there, but than again i heard it was false…

Hey Methad remember P.W.A: The New F’n Show… good times. Hardcore champion.[/quote]

P.W.A eh… elaborate on this, I don’t quite remember it.

remember, i had the real wrestling ring in my backyard. you wrestled in a hardcore match