Windows 7

done that with my last pc went thru 3 wireless keyboards could never never find one that would work at a proper range or that wouldnt reset on its on turned out to a hassle lol.

HAte wireless keyboards/mice myself. 100% gimmick, batteries know when to die (when it will cause you to lose max data).
Have yet to see anyone actually use one at anyplace other than exactly where the wired ones went… on the computer desk for 3X the price…
I like the USB collapsible mouse for my laptops, but not the Mac. You can actually use the new touchpad on a Mac!

agree, The best wireless mouse is the Logitech Nano, that MICRO receiver is wicked.!

Mr X liked his MSoft keyboard combo but the mouse was flakey. So he bought a Logitech mouse.
Plugged the two USB receivers in the back beside his printer and USB wireless adapter. Had a bluetooth on the front to download from his cellphone.
His AP was less than 12 inches from the computer and he was having troubles.
He told me that when he called from his cordless phone he kept on the same desk.

It would have been fitting to stuff it all inside his microwave too…

i’m not to much of a fan of that bluetooth mouse and keyboard, i find it a pain in the ass.

I’ve been using a Kensington wireless mouse-in-a-box for years and it’s still clicking along nicely on its third computer.

I have the new Apple mouse, but I’m really liking the trackpad lately.  I’ll try it for a week and decide if I like it.

Love the guy in the preference panel.

Love the two finger ‘right click’ and two finger highlight and drag feature. First trackpad I could actually use.