Why teachers don't always welcome gifts from their students

This is as good a reason as any, as to why your kids teacher may not always be inclined to accept gifts from their young students. 

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4757629.stm

All I can say is, if the kids marks were low before…

Well… we were always taught to share! 

Chocolate Exlax works really well in brownies, cookies and pudding.    :smile:

ha damn…never thought of that one…

Reminds me of a joke I heard a few years ago.

A guy was working as a pharmacist’s assistant in a drugstore.  It was supposed to be an easy job: ask the customer for their symptoms, enter them into a computer, and give them the appropriate medicine.

But this poor guy always screwed it up.  It got to be so bad that the boss told him that if he made one more mistake he’d be fired.

After giving the assistant his warning, he left to go make a bank deposit.  About an hour later he returned to see a guy outside the pharmacy.  He was leaning with his back against the wall, doubled over with the grimmest look on his face the pharmacist had ever seen.

Knowing exactly who the culprit was, he ran to the assistant and screamed “Alright, what the hell did you do this time?  What’s that poor guy doing outside the store?”

The assistant said “well, he came here complaining of a cough.  The computer said to give him cough syrup, but I couldn’t find any.  So I gave him a box of chocolate ex-lax and told him to eat the whole box.”

“You IDIOT!”  The pharmacist howled.  “What the hell did you do that for?  The poor bastard’s about to shit his pants on the street!”

“Exactly.”  The assistant retorted.  “Now he’s too scared to cough!”