Why I will never buy a Win 7 smart phone

I currently own an inexpensive Samsung phone running very well on the Rogers network, it does text, calling, and that’s about it. My contract expires in 2012. In 2012 I’m going to finally shell out some cash and get a smart phone. I’m leaning towards an Android unit or an iphone. Stories like this are classic. :smile: I do realize this may be BS, but, it does make for good reading…too funny.

Samsung owners claim Windows Phone 7 update has “bricked” their devices

Blackberry or iphone, thats it :smile:

Thanks for the reply, jase. What type of smart phone are you running?

[quote=“hitest”]

Thanks for the reply, jase. What type of smart phone are you running?[/quote]

I have blackberry, my wife uses the iphone4

[quote=“jase”]

Thanks for the reply, jase. What type of smart phone are you running?

I have blackberry, my wife uses the iphone4[/quote]

I don’t have any particular brand loyalty at the moment. Would you care to comment on why you prefer a BB to an iphone4? I am curious.

I like My Iphone, But I like the HTC, so I have the best of both worlds, MY iphone HTC style, I also did it to my Ipad…LOL

I don’t have any particular brand loyalty at the moment. Would you care to comment on why you prefer a BB to an iphone4? I am curious.

I have th blackberry because of exchange and blackberry messenger for work, the wife has iphone4 I love it mor than bb, but I don’t have any issues with either.

Hey astro, where u find info to do that to ur iPad ? Is yours jail broken ?

Why yes it is. Jase, did it a few weeks after I got it. Even hacked my iPhone and put in a larger battery. I love cydia…

[quote=“Astro”]

Why yes it is. Jase, did it a few weeks after I got it. Even hacked my iPhone and put in a larger battery. I love cydia…[/quote]

Oh, I would have done it but i don’t want to jail break my unit…

[quote=“jase”]

I have th blackberry because of exchange and blackberry messenger for work, the wife has iphone4 I love it mor than bb, but I don’t have any issues with either.[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. :smile:

I’ve got an android for work and love it. Blackberry was too clunky for my liking and sucked for doing work in the terminal. I refuse to buy any apple products because of their business practices. Having used the iphone I can confidently say my phone is as good if not better. I’m going to buy the google nexus next year.

Thanks for the review, jesus! As I am an open source person I do like the idea of supporting an open platform. :smile: