Whos More Annoying? Nickleback or Cheryl Crow

Whos More Annoying? Nickleback or Cheryl Crow

None!

Stop listening to the radio!

oh and its sheryl

lol

both…switch stations

Hey P. R.

Terestrial radio here sucks! I agree, stop listening to the radio.

On the other ear I hear, Satellite rocks! Go Sirius 20 and 108 both which play Nickleback but not all day long. Crow can be annoying. CFNR gets an honorable mention for clasic rock only.

Carry on folks…

Hey I Forgot Howard Stern on Sirius 100.

I Think I'll start a new topic

[quote=“FTDog”]Hey I Forgot Howard Stern on Sirius 100.

I Think I'll start a new topic[/quote]

Yeah, I wish I could get Sirius over here…

i like nickelback and sheryl crow :smiley:

it’s just that, if i have to hear photograph, how you remind me, someday, photograph feat. kid rock, soak up the sun or ummm…all i wanna do, i will kill myself.

They are no contest, but I haven’t heard enough Sheryl Crow to be annoyed. Nickelback has put out the same music in the last 4 or 5 years, so they are annoying. Nickelback couldn’t lean to other styles of music even if it hit them in the head, they just want money from what they are so popular from.

What does it matter? If you don’t like these artists, don’t listen to them. If you know the radio constantly plays music you don’t like, don’t listen to it. To paraphrase Henry Rollins, the best way to avoid getting getting beaten down is to stop showing up to the beating.

[quote=“Stardog Champion”]

What does it matter? If you don’t like these artists, don’t listen to them. If you know the radio constantly plays music you don’t like, don’t listen to it. To paraphrase Henry Rollins, the best way to avoid getting getting beaten down is to stop showing up to the beating.[/quote]

Actually, I don’t listen to the radio personally, and all that’s played in this house is rock music from the 60’s 70’s & 80’s. I’ve heard enough Nickelback to have a valid judgement on them, especially when you have a Dad that happens to own a Nickelback cd or two. I just don’t listen to Sheryl Crow so I don’t have a right to judge on her. I think you took my post a bit in the wrong way though.

Actually, I wasn’t aiming it at you personally. I just inadvertently clicked on the quote button instead of just reply. Sorry if I gave the impression that I was singling you out.