Who is going for Canucks?

I’d have to agree with that sentiment.

woot first sweep in franchise history . love burrows great player. all  the canucks should play ball hockey in the off season like how he started :wink:

Point made!  :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a knuckle biter for a wee bit there. St Louis did try, … but I am happy the  Canucks won in 4 they now get a bit of a break till the next set begins!

:sunglasses:

Yups…As long as we get the CUP back in Canada.  As a Flamer…denied in 2004.  :frowning:  Jumped on the Canadian bandwagon with the Oilers in 2006.  Denied!  :frowning:
And with the Sens 2007.  Denied.  :frowning:

I hope 2009 has a better outlook.  :wink:

Remember back in 2004, I recall the RCMP looking for a vehicle with 4 woman with Flamer shirts and and flashing.  I read that in the Daily Snooze.  lol

That’s not necessarily true. New fans are made every day. Some people like changes they’ve seen in a team, such as style of play, they get attached to players, or become a team’s fan through osmosis (say, a Coyotes fan after having lived a few years in Vancouver). Some people leave their team because of the opposite, that the team they fell for and supported for so long no longer resembles the one that is there now.

Now, if they come out and say they’re Canuck fans AFTER they’ve won a Cup, then they probably are full of it!

Doesn’t anyone find it rather fake that we all like the canucks only because they’re close to us?

A friend of mine mentioned that to me the other night. It’s kind of true, a regional rivalry if you will…

Weird.

LOL, no one, and I mean no one is a fan of the Coyotes (at least judging by their attendance figures) :imp:

a friend of mine moved there from victoria and she still watches and cheers for the canucks all the time  :smiley: