Which of these 5 franchises would you prefer in PR?

If you had to pick one of the following 5 franchises that you would like to see in PR what would you choose?

1.) Booster Juice
2.) Coldstone Creamery/Marble Slab Creamery
3.) Pita Pit
4.) Quiznos
5.) Second Cup

[quote=“bthedog”]If you had to pick one of the following 5 franchises that you would like to see in PR what would you choose?

1.) Booster Juice
3.) Pita Pit
4.) Quiznos
5.) Second Cup[/quote]

I don’t know why it always has to be food franchises but as this is the topic, I would vote Quiznos, all the way!! For a non-food, would love to see a Northern Reflections, a Winners, H&M…I can dream right?

I would like to see a Quiznos thank you . But a real good smoke meat Montreal style show up but I guess we will have to wait for the Big Boom .

[quote=“bthedog”]If you had to pick one of the following 5 franchises that you would like to see in PR what would you choose?

1.) Booster Juice
3.) Pita Pit
4.) Quiznos
5.) Second Cup[/quote]

Pita Pit FTW

Quiznos from that list. Has anyone heard whether A&W is coming? I heard it was still uncertain because of a drive through issue.

thefranchisehound.com/2011/01/03 … t-quiznos/

Pita Pits? Bleaaagghhh!!! Shit on a shingle.

Not that we need another coffee place, but Second Cup had my vote. I agree with a previous poster that it would be great if Northern Reflections returned. I won’t hold my breathe on either count, though. :smile:

Since we don’t need anything that Terrace already has, lets cut out the Pita Pit, and since it was mentioned, Northern Reflections as well.

Booster Juice would get my vote, as their smoothies are tasty and a hell of a lot better for you than any of the other smoothies from McDonalds, Timmies, Starbucks, Java, or any other place for that matter. A Booster Juice can also be opened in a very small space, so there’s hundreds of places in town for it to go!

Of the five, I enjoy Quizno’s the most from a consumer stand point, but reading that article suggests I sure wouldn’t want to be the franchisee. From the None of the Above list, I’d like to see a Taco del Mar sneak up here. We’ve got burgers, pizza, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and coffee available, but no real options for Mexican. (Or fried chicken, really.) Maybe KFC or something similar. Be perfectly happy with a local fried chicken delivery, though.

Also, having tried both Coldstone and Marble Slab, they are not the same. Marble Slab has much better quality.

None of the above.
How about a Montana’s?
Red Robin?
Mr. Mikes?
BP?
Damn, now I’m getting hungry…

The sign went up this week as the Fort awaits it’s first ever franchise, Subway, opening in a few weeks.
It will be a major turning point here, consistent food where you know what you’re going to get. We’re used to one day lunch undercooked and the next it’s burnt to rat-shit. One day the sandwiches at the deli are all $5.99 no matter if they’re a bun, a sandwich or a hoagie or what’s in 'em (the workers care so fucking little for their jobs only the boss can point out half a sandwich shouldn’t be priced the same as a full one. Or the egg salad with the green fungus made last week should be tossed out. But he didn’t point it out today cuz he’s busy).
Looking forward to seeing somewhere people get real world work experience. The College here has been churning out cooks and such for the last couple years with nowhere for anyone to get work.

Just in Terrace having a break from shopping…

Skeena Mall is adding Winners, London Drugs and Wendy’s and there is possibly Costco coming else where in Terrace as well…

I am happy we have such good shopping up the line here in Terrace and exciting new stuff is coming soon

Sighs, an Ikea!

Heard about Wendys, London Drugs and Winners from the stepdaughter. But NO Ikea please. That’s the one we look forward to on trips down south!

I am in favour of Taco del Mar, having tried it last summer, personally i would like to see something with a proper big salad bar. Always have preferred the option of getting up and picking stuff. little bit of this and little bit of that. Easy way of trying new things with out the order and regret system

[quote=“rupzuk”]None of the above.
How about a Montana’s?
Red Robin?
Mr. Mikes?
BP?
Damn, now I’m getting hungry…[/quote]

yes !! all the above

1.) Booster Juice
3.) Pita Pit
4.) Quiznos
5.) Second Cup[/quote]

i say none, but if it had to be a fast food joint wendy’s is my choice fresh not frozen, malts are awesome, and for all you pig lovers out there the “BACONATOR” double Two 1/4 lb. patties topped with juicy Applewood Smoked Bacon in between a premium buttered, toasted bun. Topped off with mayo, ketchup, and canadian chedder cheese. Now that’s not just a sandwich, but heaven in a bun.

I still think a smoothie bar NOT booster juice, damn ripoff that place