Where is this the 8th?

Hög fem!! Very good!

I was more thinking about the Gellért Thermal Bath, I didn’t even realize it was a hotel.

People pee in the streets of Budapest more than dogs do! You can tell the difference by the length of the run-off from the puddle.

Isn’t a thermal bath a spa?

spasbudapest.com/furdo.php?idx=5

Congratulations MIG, for getting this one and Version 2.0 alias Xavi.
I thought it was somewhere in eastern Europe and was looking all over Budapest as well.

Thermal bath=spa    for sure!

Charles, what’s with the swedish sentence?  Did you want to send us on a red herring or is your new girlfriend named Lotta and you wanted to impress her by writing in her language and about her butt?

I thought he said YES to spa, which is what I started searching.

[quote]
A spa for checking out butts?  Nothing, besides doubling your descriptive words, could make you more accurate![/quote]

Sounds like a YES to me!

Well, they don’t speak Swedish in Hungary! Â :wink:

Om jag pratade pÃ¥ hennes rumpa jag skulle säga “jättesnygg”!

[quote=“Charles_T”]
Translation:  Spa is correct, however the word combo Thermal bath would have made you even more accurate.

Can I get a straight answer to a straight question here or should I “waste” questions by asking questions about answers to get them straight?[/quote]

Ask only yes or no questions! :wink:

Actually, Charles-T has given many clues here.  Igen is yes in hungarian so if one would have check that word right away after the answer to eso (where it was obviously affirmative that eso got pwned!)-google search-http://tinyurl.com/ym5cok,  it would have narrowed down the country.

Then he said “not even wet”.  And, his answer to the spa question was yes. ( I missed it too)

I think that, beside his obvious fixation on butts, he did an awsome job at providing clues without giving it away. 

BigThumb, it looks like you got a bit confused by his misleading answers too.

Charles_T rarely gives a straight answer about anything on this board.  Consider yourselves lucky you figured it out! 

This one was quite entertaining to watch you guys try and figure out.

Did you say butts? Where?!?!

Thanks! I’m glad you picked up on the other clues!

I also mentioned the star of Dracula fame to draw y’all nearer to the point.

I did. 

[quote]
Then he said “not even wet”.  And, his answer to the spa question was yes. ( I missed it too)[/quote]

But I think it was my fault for not figuring out that he was answering with clues. 

I think I figured him out now and he’s not fixated on butts.

“Checking ones butt” - butt a pest? - Budapest

Nem.