Where is this #7

Since I’m Bored and have nothing better to do I have a good one for yall

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/11926/normal_hahaha.jpg

Where and what is this?

Is it man made?

Since you’re not replying quickly enough I’m going to ask a second question that is ONLY to be answered if the answer to my first question is no. The question is “was it created by a comet/asteriod impact?”

No. 19 questions left

Is it in North America?

Not supposed to ask direct geography questions like that.

Try like “is it in a jurisdiction that generally uses 16"x9” license plates" or something :wink:

Is this the Sumbawa Pulau Satonda Island salt water crater lake?

[quote=“Delirious”]

No. 19 questions left[/quote]

Is it in a predominantly English-speaking country?

[quote=“MiG”]Not supposed to ask direct geography questions like that.

Try like “is it in a jurisdiction that generally uses 16"x9” license plates" or something :wink:[/quote]

Yes

No.

No. 16 Questions left

Is that body of water salty?

Nope, fresh water.

15 questions left.

Hint Once you guys figure out the country, its should be super easy to find this place.

Lake Apoya, Nicaragua

http://gluesenkamp.com/gallery/apoyo/image/img_7691.jpg

you got it.

There’s a new champion now.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

There’s a new champion now.[/quote]

That’s two out of the last four.

[quote=“fingahz”]

There’s a new champion now.

That’s two out of the last four.[/quote]

Now! Now! Don’t get too cocky young buck! MiG’s record and mine were quite impressive over season one so we welcome the competition (and no we don’t work as a team).

Now what is the significance of Lake Apoyo ( or Apoya)? Wikipedia doesn’t even have an entry :open_mouth:

Let me remind everyone about a couple of rules that makes the game fun ( Since I invented the game, I can make the rules!):

1-The picture must have some kind of significance (like the Wolf’s Lair- assassination attempt on Hitler, or the Rosa Parks Highway-posted on the day of her funerals).

2- The winner posts the next challenge or pass it on to someone who wants it but should ask the winner.

3- Eso’s rule: North is always up in the picture unless it is stated otherwise in the original post. If someone asks, it is not counted as a question.

4- A hint **may **be given at anytime but isn’t necessary. After all, fun challenges are the ones where only a few questions are left.

5- The game started with aerial pictures but then became more open to the type of pictures as long as it was possible to solve.

6- The poster must be able to figure out which questions are genuine and which questions are foolish ( Dracula???) and not count the latter.

I know! I know! There are rules! Just live with them!

Now who’s getting cocky?? You two keep getting credit for getting them all so I gave a little reminder that I’ve got two of four.

Let’s see how good you are. This next one is going to be a doozey.

[quote=“fingahz”]]

Now who’s getting cocky?? You two keep getting credit for getting them all so I gave a little reminder that I’ve got two of four.

Let’s see how good you are. This next one is going to be a doozey.[/quote]

I like it, I like it a lot!
Bring it on ( Actually, I’m going somewhere with no internet this weekend!)

By the way, fingahz, if you’re interested, by doing a search under author ( BigThumb or MiG) in the general forum, you will see some of the challenges from the first season. They are all called “Where is this?”