Where is this? #5

Hah, I googled for pictures of San Dimas High, but that’s not it =)

Thought for sure I would have had it with that one.

Torrance High School, also known as Sunnydale High School in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.” Also was the location for some of 90210, and the movie “She’s All That”.

I’m not sure what it’s significance is other than that, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrance_High_School

First school in the LA School District, 1917.

On the US National Register of Historic Places, for its history and architecture.

Filming location for a bunch of movies and TV shows, including Buffy (TV series), Beverly Hills 90210, and movies such as She’s All That, Cursed, Bring it On, Bruce Almighty, Not Another Teen Movie, The Hot Chick, The Wild Life, and even played a role in Fast Times at Ridgemont High (according to the Wikipedia entry, anyway).

IMDB entry for Torrance High School: tinyurl.com/c66a5

So you were really close on two occassions, BigThumb.

Yes but I forgot how important Buffy is to your life :laughing:

But I hate when you get picky with a question!!!

I probably should have writtnen this: Is this a school that has students in grades somewhere between Kindergarten to Gr. 12 inclusively?

Hey, the answer to the question is no. It’s not picky, it’s the limitation of the yes/no question.

[quote=“Eso”]Hah, I googled for pictures of San Dimas High, but that’s not it =)

Thought for sure I would have had it with that one.[/quote]

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!

As part of my job, I find myself constantly writing or changing little snippets of code. I used to have a real problem remembering or finding these changes, until I started leaving a comment next to each one of them:

SAN DIMAS HIGH FOOTBALL RULES

Heh, now it’s easy to find my changes.

Also, I went on a cruise once with my brothers, and we ran into this guy who graduated from San Dimas High School. We were like “SAN DIMAS HIGH FOOTBALL RULES!!!” and he had no idea what we were talking about.