Where is this #5

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/13128/med.jpg

Where is this and what is it?? 20 questions…start…now!!!

Is the maple leaf the flag of the country where that structure can be found?

I’m not sure what you’re looking at. If its the pattern in the center of the structure then no. I think thats just the colouring of the rock and has no signifigance. But I’ll go as far as saying that a Maple Leaf does not indicate the country where this structure is.

19 questions left…

[quote=“fingahz”]I’m not sure what you’re looking at. If its the pattern in the center of the structure then no. I think thats just the colouring of the rock and has no signifigance. But I’ll go as far as saying that a Maple Leaf does not indicate the country where this structure is.

19 questions left…[/quote]

Fingahz, one of the rule of the game is I can’t ask you directly " Is this structure in Canada?" because it is a direct geographical question. So I asked the maple leaf question instead. If it is in Canada, then yes the maple leaf is the flag , if it isn’t then no.
You will see lots of questions like this.

You don’t have to explain the rules to me. I understand what they are. I mis-interpreted your question though. The answer is no. Maple Leaf is not the flag of the country in which this structure is found.

Was this structure involved in a military conflict in the 20th century?

Yes

Was it involved in trying to keep one country from invading another?

Is the primary language of the country, that this structure is in, English?

No

stanley19 wrote:

No

16 questions left…

Is this picture from the forest moon of Endor?

Negative

15 questions left…

Is this structure in the country famous for wine and cheese and more victorious at soccer than at military operations?

No

Did Dracula call?

No siree Mr Tuna

14 questions left…

Was the country where this structure is located the aggressor in the 20th century conflict?

No…the structure is not located in the country which was the aggressor in the 20th century conflict.

(BigThumb + iChat found the link)

The Wolf’s Lair: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsschanze

Not Hitler’s bunker, but site of an assassination attempt on Hitler.

Very impressive!!!

You got that quicker than I expected.

A few of the questions were going in the right direction but Wolfschanze (Wolf’s Lair) is in Poland, formerly East Prussia. Some of you were onto Germany, and were close. Wolfschanze was Hitler’s most popular field headquarters, he spent three years there from 1941 - 1944.

An interesting piece of trivia…my grandmother’s brother, Carl Hart, found Hitler’s Diary in his Berlin bunker

So who does the credit go to for the next game???

MiG or Big Thumb???