Where is this - 41?

[quote=“dylan”]Aha I have no idea how you would’ve figured that out.

Is this the same spot?[/quote]

No - it is not Okanagan Lake. 10.

The provincial riding, to which this mountain belongs, is it represented by a BC Liberal?

Also, is the body of water and the mountain both totally within the borders of the Province that has a drunk driver for a premier?

Is this lake man made? (ie created or enlarged by a dam)

Is this mountain part of a continental divide??

Yes - to the best of my knowledge.

Yes

No.

No - 6.

Is the mountain named after British Royalty or some relation to British Royalty?

No - 5.

Can you tell us in which direction the photo is facing? Is it facing north?

Is the body of water named after a Salishan word?

I’m really stumped on this one, JJR. It’s a good one.

[quote=“MiG”]Can you tell us in which direction the photo is facing? Is it facing north?

Is the body of water named after a Salishan word?

I’m really stumped on this one, JJR. It’s a good one.[/quote]

Facing North - No - 4. To the best of my knowledge this would be facing South to Southwest.

Salishan word - No - 3.

Two more clues - the lake has a geographical significance for BC and the mountain has geographical significance for the world.

Is the mountain located in the Babine Range??

I think he also said that it’s named after a first nations word, just so you guys know.

Not saying that the picture is Babine but it is derived from native language

Babine-Witsuwit’en (BW) is spoken in the Bulkley Valley and around Francois Lake, Babine Lake, and Takla Lake, in Northwestern British Columbia. It consists of two closely related dialects, Babine and Witsuwit’en. It is also known as the Bulkley Valley/Lakes District Language, as Northern Carrier, and as Western Carrier. The last two terms are especially to be avoided as they suggest that this language is more closely related to Dakelh (Carrier) than it really is.

Babine is also known as Nadot’en, Nedut’en, and Nat’oot’en.

Witsuwit’en is also spelled Wetsuwet’en, Wets’uwet’en, and Wet’suwet’en.

Babine-Witsuwit’en is an Athabaskan language.

No - 2.

The name of the lake is derived from a native word.

[quote=“JJR”]http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/13311/normal_jjr.jpg

One hint - the object in question is the mountain in the centre left background - and both the mountain and the water have geographical significance.[/quote]

Monarch Mountain is where the photo is taken from, on Atlin Lake. The photo itself is of Birch Mountain, on Teresa Island. Birch Mountain is the tallest mountain on a freshwater lake in the world. Atlin Lake is the largest natural freshwater lake in BC.

See:

takudebbie.com/Kluane.html

Including

And

atlin.net/atlinlake.htm

[quote=“JJR”]

Yes[/quote]

Also, this isn’t correct. Atlin Lake has a piece in the Yukon.

Your photo is from:

atlin.net/natural_attractions.htm