Where is this? #37

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/1452/nowayjose5kv.jpg

annnnnnnnnnnd go!

I would love to ask a question, but all I can think of is … WTF?

Is this an annual event?

… and ya, wtf?

Does this event take place in the kingdom in which David Beckham was born?

[quote=“dylan”]Is this an annual event?

… and ya, wtf?[/quote]

appears to be a * traditional * annual event.

nope.

down to 18.

If you were to…lets say…have ‘relations’ with a dog in this country, would you be imprisoned for less than 5 years?

OK…to be honest, I don’t know, and half an hour of painful googling didn’t help. Do you keep a list of nationwide bestiality laws handy or something?

Does a major league baseball team in this state have white socks?

no, and wrong country. Since the pic’s a little - well a lot - vague, there’s a hint.

Do these gnomes speak English as a first language?

[quote=“mennoknight”]

OK…to be honest, I don’t know, and half an hour of painful googling didn’t help. Do you keep a list of nationwide bestiality laws handy or something?[/quote]

Are you saying you don’t? Some things are handy to know… Just in case, y’know.

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]

OK…to be honest, I don’t know, and half an hour of painful googling didn’t help. Do you keep a list of nationwide bestiality laws handy or something?

Are you saying you don’t? Some things are handy to know… Just in case, y’know.[/quote]

The question still demands an answer!

This is what the neighbour sees in my backyard when he’s off his meds! He described this exactly, at three in the morning, at my door in the dark. Little people in green hats prancing in the bushes.

No they don’t.

I think I see Waldo in the picture.

Do these kids come from a country where you might see the sun at midnight in late June?

In the northern parts, yes.

Are these kids from the same country as Linus Torvalds?

You know it, 14 left.

Im gunna guess thats its Midsummer Festival… The longest day of the year. In the Nordic culture, its just as important of a holiday as Christmas.